Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Dang, I was just typing the same thing...
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 pm

SuperEdy ....................... You IS da King!!

SuperEdy 5
AngDMC 1
Taio 1

Next still not before 11 p.m. GMT tonight. That's no earlier than 1 hour from now. What a Face

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:29 am

SuperEdy 5
AngDMC 1
Taio 1

Round 8 : Level 1

Next still not before 11 p.m. GMT tonight. That's no earlier than 14 hours from now. What a Face

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:59 am

SuperEdy 5
AngDMC 1
Taio 1

Round 8 : Level 2

Next still not before 11 p.m. GMT tonight. That's no earlier than 12 hours from now. What a Face

Back to top Go down
Suvek
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:19 pm

Interesting puzzle Smile
Round 8 - Blade Runner
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:11 pm

Well done Suvek. Blade Runner it is! Very Happy

SuperEdy 5
AngDMC 1
Taio 1
Suvek 1

Round 8 : Level 2

Next still not before 1 p.m. GMT tomorrow. That's no earlier than 13 hours from now. What a Face

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:36 pm

SuperEdy 5
AngDMC 1
Taio 1
Suvek 1

Round 9 : Level 1

Next still not before 1 p.m. GMT tomorrow. That's no earlier than 19 hours from now. What a Face

Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Indiana Jones: The Last Crusades
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:45 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
Indiana Jones: The Last Crusades

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! ............................. no.

Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:59 pm

No? Hmmm...I think you may have something against Indiana Jones movies
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:17 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
No? Hmmm...I think you may have something against Indiana Jones movies

I love 'em!

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:58 am

Gelert is the movie Mushrooms ?

hatshepsut

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:03 am

Afraid not, hats. Very Happy

SuperEdy 5
AngDMC 1
Taio 1
Suvek 1

Round 9 : Level 2

Next still not before 7 p.m. GMT tonight. That's no earlier than 10 hours from now. What a Face

Last edited by Gelert on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:40 pm

SuperEdy 5
AngDMC 1
Taio 1
Suvek 1

Round 9 : Level 3

Next still not before 7 p.m. GMT tonight. That's no earlier than 6 hours from now. What a Face

SuperEdy, you seem to have disappeared from the forum since I confirmed that you've won the prize. Please call back sometime so that I can get your address details for sending it to you.

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:52 pm

Gelert is it Kingdom of Heaven ?

hatshepsut

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:05 pm

No hats. A quite different kind of movie.

Back to top Go down
SuperEdy
Speculative Fortune-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Sorry, I was waiting for the contest to finish (I can't recognize the guy in the picture, it looks like a fire or a furnace, maybe an action movie, Die Hard scratch ) and I received no messages, maybe it got lost
Back to top Go down
http://superedy.awardspace.com/
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Hi SuperEdy. I did send a message - on the 28th - but it must have got lost in the ether. Anyway, no problems at all. Send me your address by p.m. and I'll send the game to you this week.

Regards,

Gelert.

P.S.; not Die Hard - getting closer though.

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Ok then is it I Robot ?

hatshepsut

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:52 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
Ok then is it I Robot ?

hatshepsut

Nope!

Not an easy one this one. It's one of my favourite films. Smile

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Hmmm I guess it's back to square one then Laughing

hatshepsut

Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:50 pm

SuperEdy 5
AngDMC 1
Taio 1
Suvek 1

Round 9 : Level 4

Next still not before 11 p.m. GMT tonight. That's no earlier than 6 hours from now. What a Face

Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:21 pm

How about The Rocketeer? A movie I liked very much.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:33 pm

No, but not a bad shout.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.   Today at 10:13 pm

Back to top Go down

OOOOOOOOooooooooo-kay! Another contest?! I hear you say.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next