Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! Empty
PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III!   EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:18 pm

EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! Dd00de65

EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! 8db11c67

EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! 3f217f22

" Dear colleagues,

dtp entertainment press release for June 15th, 2010
World premiere at E3: Black Mirror 3 set for release on the 5th of November 2010

Hamburg, June 15th, 2010 – dtp entertainment today announced the upcoming release of the PC version of Black Mirror 3. The third installment of the horror adventure series will be available on the 5th of November 2010, at a cost of 39.99 Euro.

Black Mirror 3, like its predecessor, delivers a classic point & click adventure in 2.5D technology. The game uses a combination of stunning two-dimensional backgrounds, and detailed three-dimensional characters, and utilizes the power of the Black Mirror 2 graphics engine to deliver breathtaking visuals.

Back to our roots

The story centers on the Black Mirror castle in Willow Creek, and surrounding areas, thus tracing its roots to the original Black Mirror. Players can explore a total of 62 different locations, some of which may be familiar to players of the original game, and all locations have a completely new graphical look.
The story connects with the end of Black Mirror 2, and promises a deep, mysterious story, including two playable characters.

Driven by nightmares, plagued by the specter of murder

After his flight into the woods, Darren stands with a burning torch in his hand, and turns to look back at the blaze engulfing Black Mirror Castle. Confusion reigns...
A short time later, he barely reacts as the handcuffs are closed on his wrists. The police have arrested Darren as their main suspect, and subject him to extensive questioning. But Darren is numb to the events occurring around him, and he withdraws into a deep emptiness.

After three weeks of detention - and tormented by sleepless nights, nightmare-like visions, and the chilling specter of murder and death - Darren is set free. Darren is now alone. He must try to find out what has happened, and lift the veil on his clouded past. What did he really see with those jet black eyes, what does the nightmare mean? Who is the mysterious person who posted bail and set him free? What dark force lies behind the tangled web of riddles, mysterious secrets and entwined relationships?
The answers to all these questions await puzzle fans in the six chapters of this exciting adventure game.

The third part of the Black Mirror series has been developed by Cranberry Productions in Hanover. The game will initially be released in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
dtp entertainment will release more information about the game in the coming months.

Best regards from Hamburg

Torsten Meier
Senior PR Manager"

EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! A8268fd5

EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! 7526bd72

EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! 9e8bcbf4
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III!   EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Thanks Gelert sounds good and the screenshots are beautiful.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III!   EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Am playing the first Black Mirror off and on, still have yet to get my hands on a BM 2, and BM 3 after it comes out.

PS. I hope BM 2 and 3 won't be online games where you need internet connection and have to play online - me, personally, I'd rather play all my games offline with absolutely no internet connection (except once to maybe activate the game, but I detest even this) at all.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III!   EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:57 pm

K515 Black Mirror II was released as a boxed version. Black Mirror III is expected to release as a boxed version in November.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III!   EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:27 am

Thanks Gee

Black Mirror 2 was one of the very few 3rd person adventures I enjoyed in the last few years. I hope for BM 3 they add a "Hard" choice to the "Easy" and "Normal" play difficulty levels as the "Normal" was still too easy for a seasoned gamer.
Back to top Go down
gruefeeder
Opportunist Explorer
gruefeeder

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III!   EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:34 am

Black Mirror 2 was better than the average recent 3rd person game, but I didn't like the unnecessary cliffhanger ending and wish they'd come up with a better stopping point. Also I kind of liked the first Black Mirror better because it mostly took place in the spooky Black Mirror Castle and similar old buildings. Black Mirror 2 spent most of the game in the Maine coastal town, which didn't have the same spooky atmosphere. But I think Black Mirror 2 was made better. It never crashed on me, even after I'd been playing it for hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III!   EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III! Empty

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE! At least for now. :o) Not played Black Mirror II yet? Here's news of Black Mirror III!
Page 1 of 1