Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castlevania Lords of Shadow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Castlevania Lords of Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Castlevania Lords of Shadow   Castlevania Lords of Shadow EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Konami has a new trailer for Castlevania Lords of Shadow. Some information on the game and some screenshots. Due to be released this fall Castlevania Lords of Shadow looks like it could be the best installment of the long Belmont saga yet.

You can find it here at Konami

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadow   Castlevania Lords of Shadow EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Thanks hats. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadow   Castlevania Lords of Shadow EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:21 am

You are welcome Gelert

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadow   Castlevania Lords of Shadow EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 11:54 pm

I enjoyed playing the Castlevania games as a kid on the original NES game system. I think the first 3 were released for it? I have yet to play another one since though. There was one released on the PS1 that looked good, and this one sounds good also.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadow   Castlevania Lords of Shadow EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:24 pm

I have enjoyed all the Castlevania games. The Lords of Shadow looks like the best one yet. It's definitely on my to buy list.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadow   Castlevania Lords of Shadow Empty

Back to top Go down

Castlevania Lords of Shadow
Page 1 of 1