Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

They're Baacckk!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: They're Baacckk!!!   Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:00 am

Good day fellow gamers

Well I thought when the babies left the tree that was the end of it. Last week, I was in the kitchen talking to hubby when I seen the little rascal come walking across the fence. Another baby even younger than the ones in the tree. A black bird tried to dive bomb it off the fence but he held his own. Poor thing had a bit of a hard time trying to get down the fence because it wasn't used to climbing yet. But with a good effort made it to the ground.

Of course grabbed the camera, no batteries, so I had to run upstairs grab some, by the time I made it out to the front of the house, he was struggling to get up the brick partition and down the other side. So I made a pist sound to get it's attention and it started huffing at me. No way I'm getting too close just in case. But managed to snap these little nuggets. Enjoy the slideshow

Baby Raccoon Slides
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: They're Baacckk!!!   Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Really cute thanks StarLite Smile

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: They're Baacckk!!!   Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:41 pm

Hi hatshepsut, I thought the two babies were gone for good, and I actually thought that one of them got killed. But they were both waddling down the street this morning. So I went out their and made a pist sound and they ran up the oak tree out front when they heard a dog bark. I got a really cute of picture of the one looking at me. They're so cute. When I get a picture of my other rose out back I'm going to put together a slide show vid. Not sure if I'll do that today. Back is bothering a bit.

They're up in the tree out back again. They climbed right to the top this time, because they heard the dog next door bark. There's not much of a branch up there, I'm surprised they can cuddle up together in such a small area. I hope they don't roll around in their sleep. Hubby says he's going to get a safe trap and take them down to the conservation area where we walk. That way they'll be away from dogs and cars, and there's plenty to eat for them down there. Will keep you posted sunny
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: They're Baacckk!!!   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Sorry to hear your back is bothoring you a bit. Hope it gets better. Take care Smile

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: They're Baacckk!!!   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:45 am

Thanks hatshepsut, my back is good today. Hubby and I started our walks again on Monday. I took a Naproxin even though my doctor don't want me taking them, but I'd like to see him put up with this pain. It's not just my back but my whole body. I have body inflammation as well. He tells me to take Tylenol but that just doesn't do it. I really think it's my bed. I wish I could get another one but not right now. Today I'm pretty good though.

And the babies are back and sleeping in their tree. We're considering trapping them and taking them to the conservation area where we walk. They would be safer there and away from people and dogs, plus there's tons of stuff for them to eat down there. We seen an apple tree and some raspberries and millions of tall trees they can sleep in. We'll have to think hard about that one sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Baacckk!!!   Today at 5:55 am

Back to top Go down

They're Baacckk!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: