Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

am i allowed to trade books for games here at ap?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

am i allowed to trade books for games here at ap? Empty
PostSubject: am i allowed to trade books for games here at ap?   am i allowed to trade books for games here at ap? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:52 am

Hello all. I have a potential match on swaptree where I can trade one of my unwanted items for a fiction story book by Judy Blume - book's title is Blubber. So...I wish to know if I'd be allowed to (if I decide to go ahead with the trade) trade this book "Blubber" by Judy Blume (or similar books) here on the TP for games?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

am i allowed to trade books for games here at ap? Empty
PostSubject: Re: am i allowed to trade books for games here at ap?   am i allowed to trade books for games here at ap? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 am

No K515 no trading fiction books. Games and game related material only.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

am i allowed to trade books for games here at ap?
Page 1 of 1