Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Happy Birthday K515

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Happy Birthday K515   Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:17 am

K515 Hope you are having a great birthday

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday K515   Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday K515   Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday K515   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:56 am

Gosh, thanks! I had a great day today - I celebrated by 1) going out to the local Lone Star Steakhouse with Mom and Aunt Trudy where I took pictures, ate, the servers sang and clapped for me and they gave me a free ice cream treat; 2) by buying 2 DVD movies at Big Lots when Mom and Aunt Trudy stopped there to shop; 3) by receiving a birthday card from Aunt Trudy that had an alien's face on it; 4) by receiving a book of God's Promises from a trade on Swaptree; 5) sending out a money order using the $20 bill I got for my birthday to pay for a game from a member on GTZ that I have a pending trade with; 6) eating Neapolitian ice cream after all was said and done; and.........................................

I have yet to eat a piece of my Neapolitian birthday cake that Mom bought (she already had some) at Wal-Mart for my birthday.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday K515   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Wow, sounds like you had a great time too. Wish I was there, hope you have very many more
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday K515   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Thanks for the warm B-day wishes, Starlite! As of now, I have 3 more PC games on the way to our house. Then I'll have to wait until sometime in Sept. to buy another game b/c Mom told me I'm only allowed to buy 1 game a month. Mom made this rule b/c I'm always running out of money around the middle of the month, and I'm on disability. Mom's rules says I can buy multiple games/movies if the total price comes to at or below $15, she disciplines me by saying more than $15 is too much to pay for games/DVD movies but if I can get them cheap, so be it - then I'm allowed to buy multiples. Or if the game is selling for $50 on ebay/Amazon, there's no other copies costing lower than this except when a gamer friend offers it to me for like $20 (in the case of Comer) then I'm allowed to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday K515   Today at 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday K515
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1