Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Casebook Triology: Special Edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Casebook Triology: Special Edition  Empty
PostSubject: Casebook Triology: Special Edition    Casebook Triology: Special Edition  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:40 pm

Brighton based publishers Lace Mamba Global today announce that they have reached an agreement with New Zealand based developer Areo for the release of “Casebook: Trilogy” Special Edition.

The agreement will see Lace Mamba Global release “Casebook” worldwide (ex Russia , Italy ) in digital format as well as retail.

STORY & FEATURES

You are a forensic investigator. Together with your partner, Det. James Burton, you must unravel three challenging cases involving Kidnapping, suicide and murder...

• Experience three separate cases with
an overarching storyline

• Explore 10 photo-realistic crime scenes.

• Collect more than 250 pieces of evidence

• Master 20 forensic mini-games

• Watch the story unfold in over

2 hours of videos

• Avoid getting stuck, thanks to the built-in hints system

Episode I - Kidnapped

The Birchermann kids have it rough. Their mother's dead, their Step-Mother is a pill-popping soap star and their father's struggling with his demons - and now they've been kidnapped. You and Detective Burton are first on the scene, but untangling this one's going to be interesting.

Episode II - The Watcher

It looks like an open and shut case - a lonely young man in a bad part of town calls it quits. His body is found beneath the window that he jumped out. Just another rough day at the Skylark Apartments... right?

Episode III - Snake in the Grass

Detective Burton is outside the law, following a trail of unsolved crimes to a small town called Garden. As Burton grows more obsessed, it’s up to you to sort truth from fiction, because an old snake’s been whispering in folks’ ears again…

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Casebook Triology: Special Edition    Casebook Triology: Special Edition  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:21 pm

That sounds good hats. Retail version .......... box ......................... yes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Casebook Triology: Special Edition    Casebook Triology: Special Edition  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:16 am

I would be interested in buying this boxed trilogy if I hadn't already purchased the digital downloads separately. I hope they generate enough revenue with this release to keep on developing more games though.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Casebook Triology: Special Edition    Casebook Triology: Special Edition  EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:10 am

lakerz wrote
Quote :
I hope they generate enough revenue with this release to keep on developing more games though

That is my hope too especially when it's an independent developer. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casebook Triology: Special Edition    Casebook Triology: Special Edition  Empty

Back to top Go down

Casebook Triology: Special Edition
Page 1 of 1