Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Journey to Wild Divine + Wisdom Quest + 3rd party software for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Journey to Wild Divine + Wisdom Quest + 3rd party software for sale   Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:45 am

I recently finished playing through the 'Journey to the Wild Divine' games. Overall, I enjoyed the experience, but I don't think it was worth the price I paid (full price). I'm offering for sale the Journey to the Wild Divine + Wisdom Quest + Inner Tube + Particle Editor 3 at what I think is a pretty good price for those who want to experience them but don't want to spend the $400+. I'm offering all of these products for the much more reasonable price of $130 which includes shipping within the USA. I'll ship international as well, but will have to adjust price for extra shipping cost. All 4 games come in "as new" condition with all materials and only one owner (me!). Information on 'Journey to the Wild Divine' and 'Wisdom Quest' can be found at http://www.wilddivine.com and info on the 'Inner Tube' and 'Particle Editor 3' add-ons can be found at http://somaticvision.com

In my opinion the Inner Tube and Particle Editor 3 packages don't offer nearly as much in the gameplay side of things. They are more to experiment with than to play through. Those who are interested in an involving bio-feedback adventure though should definitely try out the Wild Divine offerings. An added bonus is that the Wild Divine & Wisdom Quest also come with a Mac install DVD for the Mac users out there. When I played the wild divine games, I had to register them, so I included the activation codes that came with the registration process. Any questions feel free to ask.

I realise $130 is a lot to ask, even for a game which is pretty pricey to buy new. I checked ebay, and just the two Wild Divine games in good condition with the biofeedback hardware were being bid up to $130. What I can promise over the other offers is my reputation for honesty around these parts + the extra games Inner Tube and Particle Editor 3. Those two titles sell new for $70 each just by themselves. I'm absolutely not trying to claim they are worth that much (haha), just saying what they sell for. I take immaculate care of all my games, so any buyer can rest easy knowing they are getting a well taken care of product.

Any interest or questions please post here...
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Wild Divine + Wisdom Quest + 3rd party software for sale   Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:23 pm

I would just like to say that I can thoroughly and whole-heartedly recommend LakerZ as a true Adventure game lover and a person of impeccable integrity. I've traded with him in the past and he has become a good 'internet friend' over the years.

Go-Go-LakerZ! Very Happy

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Wild Divine + Wisdom Quest + 3rd party software for sale   Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Well I am certaintly interested. I will send a PM Lakerz. Smile
Back to top Go down
gruefeeder
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Wild Divine + Wisdom Quest + 3rd party software for sale   Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:37 pm

I could do with some stress reduction, but Ang beat me to it.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Wild Divine + Wisdom Quest + 3rd party software for sale   Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 am

I apologize for my slightly delayed response here in this thread. Thank you for the kind words Gelert (check's in the mail santa ) and thank you AngDMC and gruefeeder for your interest! AngDMC, I will be sure to reply right back to your PM and hope we can come to an agreement.

gruefeeder, if things fall through with AngDMC, I will absolutely give you second shot at buying this package should you still be interested. sunny
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Wild Divine + Wisdom Quest + 3rd party software for sale   Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:08 pm

<<<<<<Not fallin through...doin the happy dance. Very Happy Lakerz..please CYPM.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Wild Divine + Wisdom Quest + 3rd party software for sale   Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Yeah...Ang...way to go! cheers
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Wild Divine + Wisdom Quest + 3rd party software for sale   Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:34 am

Thank you Ang, looks like all of the Wild Divine goodness will be heading your way soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Wild Divine + Wisdom Quest + 3rd party software for sale   Today at 11:44 am

Back to top Go down

Journey to Wild Divine + Wisdom Quest + 3rd party software for sale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1