Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhem 4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Rhem 4 Empty
PostSubject: Rhem 4   Rhem 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:18 am

The fourth installment from the highly popular Rhem series of games, Rhem 4 reveals another yet unknown part of the mysterious island of Rhem. The story continues where “Rhem 3: The Secret Library” ended, but the game can also be played independently of the Rhem Trilogy.
At the start of the game you are given the black crystal, which you discovered in “The Secret Library” by Zetais. With this crystal you can unlock the gateway to the unknown part of the island. Once again a sense of adventure, logic, attentiveness and the ability to solve problems will help the player slowly but surely unveil the mystery of this new adventure on this yet unknown part of Rhem.
The existence of a secret transport system allows Kales for the first time to search for an exit from Rhem. You will have to collect several parts of a key to allow you access to that transport system. Once again you are on your own to explore this huge, fantastic world full of strange vehicles and buildings, unknown mechanisms and machines, secret passages and doorways. You will meet new characters, that may help you solve some of the mysteries you will have to face. Everything is part of one big enigma, and your task is to find the answers one by one.

Features & system requirements: TBD

Release Date September 20th

Rhem 4 Rhem43

Rhem 4 Rhem411

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

Rhem 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhem 4   Rhem 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:51 am

First Person cheers First Person cheers First Person cheers First Person cheers First Person cheers First Person cheers First Person cheers
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Rhem 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhem 4   Rhem 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:41 am

Yes a nice long lovely lonely Ist person exploration at long last Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

Rhem 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhem 4   Rhem 4 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:33 am

Sound good to me! Anyone know if it'll sell boxed copies at brick/mortar Best Buy or Wal Mart's?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Rhem 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhem 4   Rhem 4 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 am

Rhem 4 will sell as a boxed version. I do not know if it will be available at BestBuy or Walmart.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rhem 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhem 4   Rhem 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhem 4
Page 1 of 1