Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Enter The Story
Wanderer's Apprentice
Enter The Story

Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released) Empty
PostSubject: Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released)   Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Sorry I don't come here as often I should - I always seem to be busy fixing code, and designing stuff. But I thought you might like to know that Les Miserables: The Game of The Book, previously $14.99, is now freeware. And it's been upgraded a bit too. Just hop over to http://EnterTheStory.com and follow the word "free"

This is all my devious way to make people notice A Tale of Two Cities, my latest game, which is set in roughly the same time and place - revolutionary France. Hopefully if you like one you''ll like the other. That one isn't free, but you get all four games for 14.99 so hopefully it won't break the bank.

Enjoy!

- Chris
Back to top Go down
http://enterthestory.com/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released)   Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Thanks for letting us know Tolworthy. A Tale of Two Cities looks good. And I see that one of my favorites The Count of Monte Cristo is coming.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Enter The Story
Wanderer's Apprentice
Enter The Story

PostSubject: Re: Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released)   Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:16 pm

It's my favorite too - I love that book! Or rather, I love the 1970s Marvel comics version - I'll never forget the scene where he discovers the treasure: "Bertuccio! Jacopo! Hear me! The world is mine!"
Back to top Go down
http://enterthestory.com/
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released)   Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:16 am

Thanks Chris. This is reallly excellent news indeed. That really is a bargain price for your works.

Gelert. flower
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released)   Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Thanks, T, for the HU. I just d/l Les Miserables, hopefully the others may become freeware one of these days also. Do you know where I can find a good walkthrough for Les Miserables?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released)   Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released) Empty

Back to top Go down

Les Miserables is now freeware (and A Tale of Two Cities is now released)
Page 1 of 1