Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Moms Say

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: What Moms Say   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Have you heard any of these from your parents and do you now say them to your children?

What a Mom would say in a 24 hour period all in 2 minutes 55 seconds

[url] http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1197846/4274384[/url]
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Moms Say   Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:39 pm

lol I have at one point or another heard my Mom say every one of those things with the exception of the ipod, computer and game console playing. After getting grouned one time I told my Mom I would never be that cruel to my children. She said we'll see. I didn't really get it at the time. I have a child now that I have said everyone of those things to. Not to long ago he informed me that a consqence was just plain wrong and that he would treat his kids better. I nodded and said we'll see.

hatshepsut farao
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Moms Say   Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:36 pm

That was brilliant! Very clever. The one that sticks out that my mother used to say is "Make sure you always have clean underpants on just in case you get knocked over by a car". Nice that her heart was in the right place. Another one, and one that my mum's mum used to say to me was, when I left a door open after passing through "Have you been to London?". The reason was that if you've been to London you'll have been on the London Underground train system, where all the doors shut and open automatically. Another one ........ say that again and I'll wash out your mouth with soapy water. Ugh! I still love my mum to bits though. flower

By the way . . . who is she? She must have practised that for aeeeges! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Moms Say   Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:20 pm

That was AWESOME! To Funny!! My Mom had some of those sayings but some different ones too, and she said them ALLOT!
Example: "The pendulum swings both ways..." "You could have the wold on a silver platter if you just do what i say..." Many more!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Moms Say   Today at 1:17 am

Back to top Go down

What Moms Say
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1