Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

* All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: * All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage   Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:52 pm

*****Free for the cost of Postage Anywhere*****

* ALL GONE *

I have a few games that don’t meet my standards for selling so I wish to give them away. They may be missing something like a manual, JC, box or may have scratches on the disks that do not affect the game play. A few are in very good condition and I just wish to move them out of storage as I have too many games saved here at the Castle. Free for the cost of Postage & will ship anywhere. This may be your cheapest way if you aren't into collecting to play these games. If you would like to keep the shipping cost down I could just ship the disks just let me know.

PayPal is the easiest way to pay for the shipping.

Voyage (aka Journey to the Moon) - 2 disks in paper sleeve only plus Manual - Disks are excellent

Sherlock Holmes: The Secret of the Silver Earring - DVD Version, scratches on disk but does not affect game play. Disk in paper sleeve in Mini box

Journey to the Center of the Earth - Disk only, JC in Mini box, some scratches plays great

Riven - 5 excellent Cd’s, original cardboard sleeves in fat Mini box, disks are excellent

Tony Tough: Night of the Roasted Moths - 1 Cd in JC with Manual & inserts in JC, disk has some scratches

Classic Game Collection: Clue: Murder at Boddy Mansion, Life, Scrabble & Monopoly - 4 Cd’s in paper sleeves in original full size box, Disks and box are excellent

Peter Pans Never Never Land (ages 2 to 8 ) 1 excellent Cd in JC with inserts, Win 3.1 - 95

Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches - 1 DVD disk in Fat DVD style case with inserts, disk has some scratches

Jewels of the Oracle - 1 Cd in JC with Manual & inserts, Light scratches on disk

Slater & Charlie Go Camping (ages 3 to 8 ) 1 excellent Cd in JC with Manual & inserts, A Sierra Original Dos/Win 95

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers - JC size Players Manual only, no game

Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned - 3 excellent Cd’s in Chubby Quad JC with inserts

Last edited by GreyFuss on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter

PostSubject: Re: * All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:35 am

Hey, that is might generous of you. Would I be able to bother you for Rhiannon for the cost of postage to Australia?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: * All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage   Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Sure Mullane

See your messages and we can take care of the details.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: * All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:15 pm

GreyFuss

I would like to have Voyage and the Gabriel Knight Sins of the Father jc size manual if they are not taken yet.

hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: * All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Mullane

I didn't think to ask if you knew how to check your messages here or not.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: * All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage   Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:44 am

hatshepsut wrote:
GreyFuss

I would like to have Voyage and the Gabriel Knight Sins of the Father jc size manual if they are not taken yet.

hatshepsut
Certainly Pharaoh Princess

See your email
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: * All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage   Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:34 pm

Thank you GreyFuss

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: * All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage   Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Mmm, I'm thinking about taking Riven, Sherlock Holmes Silver Earring, Journey to Center of Earth and Gabriel Knight 3. If I ask for the discs (in paper sleeves or JC) only, how much will my postage to West Mifflin be?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: * All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage   Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:50 pm

AlienBZ

PM me your address and I will assemble the games to see what the weight would be. Are you asking that none of the Jewel Cases or JC case size boxes be included?
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: * All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage   Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:01 am

GreyFuss wrote:
Are you asking that none of the Jewel Cases or JC case size boxes be included?
If it won't increase the price of shipping, sure I'll take them.

EDIT - see your PM, GF.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: * All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage   Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:28 pm

GF, the games just arr. at the IyIMeeMe Palace today, thanks again.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: * All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage   Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Thanks for letting me know they arrived safely AlienBZ. You are welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage   Today at 11:28 am

Back to top Go down

* All Gone * A Few Used Games - *Free* for the Cost of Postage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1