Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

What Game Are You Playing Now Empty
PostSubject: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 1:04 am

I find it very interesting to see what other gamers are playing or have played recently.  

Right now I am playing Gabriel Knight 1: Sins of the Fathers.  I had a little trouble getting into it at first, but  I was soon drawn into the story. I'm almost to the end.  Just a little stuck on a  puzzle that is proving more complicated than it appeared to be at first.  I'm enjoying the game more than I thought I would.

So what are you all playing now.

hatshepsut

Last edited by hatshepsut on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:15 am

Hi hatshepsut.

With my son, I'm playing my first 'attempt' at an RPG - Oblivion. It's very much an Adventure game too in the way that I've chosen to play it. Lots of exploration. I've been playing that as my daughter has been at college for some months. Now that she's home we're thinking of a good Adventure to play over the Christmas period. At the moment Dark Fall is winning (we did start it around a year ago), but we will end up making a democratic decision - as long as I have the final word! Wink

By the way, do you mean GK 1: Sins of the Fathers or GK 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned? flower

Gelert.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:50 am

Gelert sorry about that confusing slip. I started playing the Gabriel Knights backwards. I am currently playing Gabriel Knight 1: Sins of the Fathers.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Not playing anything right now. Just finished DarkFall: Lost Souls

I have a several hard to find games coming my way and except for a couple more will complete my adventure game playing....except for new releases which haven't been very good in the last year or more. I do have Treasure Island and Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on the way but I am not holding much hope to entertain me in either game.

Gelert, That is so fantastic that you can share with your children your passion for these games. I am sure they will remember these times forever.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:21 am

Ahhh just got past the first part of that puzzle. But it seems this is a two part puzzle. Now I have to get past some zombies. Oh those pesky game over moments 😢

Gelert it really is so nice that you and your children play games together.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:56 pm

Hi, everyone!! I'm playing Still Life 2 right now. I like most of it. I am enjoying the story and the puzzles-- they make sense! I find that refreshing- I hate it when your playing a game and all of a sudden a puzzle that doesn't make any sense to the game happens. One part of the game I am not liking is all the timed parts. I find I am saving alot!!! I don't enjoy the get it done fast of die--- I like to take my time-- enjoy--be careful-- smell those roses Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 2:04 am

I didn't like those timed gameovers in Still Life 2 either. I like taking my time and looking around.

I finally finished Gabriel Knight 1: Sins of the Fathers last night. A good little story.

Dark Fall : Lost Souls arrived today so I think I'll start it later tonight.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:06 pm

Just started Chronicles of Mystery: The Tree of Life
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Playing Dark Fall: Lost Souls. I haven't been able to do much game play as yet. With the holidays over and two weeks of school holidays left I will be able to devote more time to my game play.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Finished Chronicles of Mystery: The Tree of Life and now am attempting to play The BlobJob, that is if I can figure out how to save.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:55 pm

GreyFuss I hope you can figure out how to save your game. I played a game once that refused to save the games. After several attempts and restarts I stayed up all weekend and played the game nonstop to finish in one marathon gameplay. Fortunaltely it was a fairly short game.

I have run into apparaently a game stopping glitches in my current game play and have had to start a new game. Hopefully this will solve the problem.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 8:19 pm

Just finished Still Life 2...... Shocked timed areas!!! arrgh.
Not sure what my next game is....but...Memento Mori just so happens to be sitting in full view Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:40 am

winfrey alot of people have complained about Still Life 2 bieng very buggy. I was just wondering if you found any bugs or glitches in your game.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:56 pm

I did find what I thought of as a couple. I had one door opened downstairs where the computer and closet were and went thru it a few times then all of a sudden I could not!! Fortunately I found another way. Same thing happened to the front door. There was another but I forgot what it was. Fortunately I did save a lot and could go back to a save if necessary.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Thanks winfrey. I ran into a couple of those too. I also had some trouble with the cell phone. I when I run into those kind of situations I'm never sure if they are bugs or if it's just me. I think I saved more with this game than any other game I've played.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:37 pm

lol-----I looked I had OVER 70 saves. by far the most I have ever had Shocked
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:55 pm

lol that is alot of saves. I didn't count my saves but it got to a point where at times I would make a move save make a move save etc. If I could have saved in the timed seqences I'm sure I would have doubled my saves.

Have you decided if you will play Memento Mori next?

I got past the place I was stuck in Dark Fall Lost Souls (finally with alot of help) and am once again progressing in the game.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:05 pm

Yes, I started it Yesterday. I have not gotten too far yet-- if you have played it - Max is downstairs at the Museum talking to someone. It seems a little slow--- but then again I just came off of the rush of SL2!!!! I am hopeing that this one does not have timed parts-- I need a rest Smile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:10 am

I thought Memento Mori was a nice slow paced game. I enjoyed taking my time with it. I don't remember any timed parts in it.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:38 pm

I finished replaying Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time. They remade it on DVD for Mac OSX, and it was a pleasure not having to swap disks. Despite the graphics being pixelated, I still loved playing it again, and I had forgotten just enough to have to rethink some of the puzzles.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 5:27 pm

I am playing Dark Fall:Lost Souls and Momento Mori. Loving both of them.
Next in line should be Chronicles Of Mystery :The Tree Of Life and Tomb Of Zojir.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:31 pm

I played Last Half of Darkness: Tomb of Zojir and Memnto Mori awhile back. I'm still playing Dark Fall: Lost Souls. I still haven't gotten very far into it.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Acalius: Enemies of the Wild

Enjoying the play. Can't figure out if this game is easy or hard yet. One thing I wish they would have done was to put labels on the many Inventory Items.

EDIT: Okay, now I know for sure, its not an easy game. At times quite difficult to know what to do next but I push on.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:25 pm

Finished Acalius: Enemies of the Wild now I have started Zero Zone and liking the old school sci fi style which is a favorite of mine.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 5:56 pm

GreyFuss

Have you played enough of Zero Zone yet to be able to tell if if it is a very difficult game ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next