Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Fame at last! Very Happy

If you're interested in seeing what they had to say, take a look at The Great Website Guide's flattering review of Adventure Point.

Here . . . .
Great Website Guide

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.

Last edited by Gelert on Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Congratulations Gelert. Excellent article about everything we already know about Adventure Point. king Must make you proud that your hobby is well received. Only one thing I would like to know...where is this place
Quote :
A friendly forum community allows everyone to share Adventure gaming experiences.
I must have missed it around here. Sounds a lot better than the places I usually visit. Just let me know how I get to know these friendly people and where I can sign up for a friendly community.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Now, now Mr GreyFuss. Be a good Grue. Everyone knows your really the forum PUSSYCAT! lol!

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
Jen
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:59 am

Good to see you getting the recognition you deserve
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:54 am

That's wonderful, Gelert, and well deserved!
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Congrats, Gelert, you deserve it! Go buy yourself a game to celebrate!
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:45 pm

AlienBZ wrote:
Congrats, Gelert, you deserve it! Go buy yourself a game to celebrate!

I just did .......... 'Lost Horizon'. Can't afford it but what the heck! Smile

Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:18 am

Congratulations!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:03 am

Gelert this is wonderful news cheers

GreyFuss have you got the friendly forum and the dungeon confused again ?

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:47 am

Excellent Gelert !!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

GF , you're the resident pussycat , it's ok to admit it lol! lol!

Then again , being in the dungeon , castle in your case , can have it's effects ! We all love you here GF !!!
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Faust wrote:
Excellent Gelert !!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

GF , you're the resident pussycat , it's ok to admit it lol! lol!

Then again , being in the dungeon , castle in your case , can have it's effects ! We all love you here GF !!!
Ahem.....Did you say the "Ell" word???

Pussycat eh? I'll show you pussycat...Just stay out of the shadows and nobody gets hurt!
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:39 am

Too funny GF ! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

But , the shadows are my home ! Come in to my parlor , said the spider to the fly !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:05 am

That's some very nice publicity Gelert, I'm happy your website is keeping the momentum going!
Back to top Go down
Taio
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:51 pm

Congratulations Gelert!!!
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Gelert..How fabulous is this. All your hard work recognized. Very well deserved indeed. I know I can speak for all Pointers...YOU ROCK!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide   Today at 9:47 pm

Back to top Go down

Adventure Point recognised by The Great Website Guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1