Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

happy birthday Ang

Go down 
+6
AlienBZ
Gelert
Lady Kestrel
AngDMC
GreyFuss
winfrey
10 posters
AuthorMessage
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:14 am

I believe it is Ang's birthday today----- Happy Birthday Ang Smile sunny happy birthday Ang 283947 happy birthday Ang 161760 happy birthday Ang 713967
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:42 am

I think she may have stopped having them. Maybe there have been too many of them?

happy birthday Ang 401808 happy birthday Ang 131224 happy birthday Ang 308149 happy birthday Ang 542331 cheers happy birthday Ang 402982 happy birthday Ang 12235 happy birthday Ang 871736 happy birthday Ang 751424 happy birthday Ang 542331
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:12 pm

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Very Happy
LOL..GF..yes, there have been too many. ...but...I won't stop having them because I get neat stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 8:42 pm

According to the statistics over at MM, you're just a young'n at only 101 today, which means you should have many more presents to look forward to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 pm

happy birthday Ang C013
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:13 am

happy birthday Ang 713967 Happy Birthday Ang!! happy birthday Ang 713967

happy birthday Ang 161760
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Lady Kestrel wrote:
According to the statistics over at MM, you're just a young'n at only 101 today, which means you should have many more presents to look forward to. Very Happy

Golly, is Ang really 101 years old? Happy belated B-Day, Ang! I've been off doing a movie on a distant planet in another galaxy for one of my comic book projects, and I just got back last night (late, late). And regarding the presents to look forward to, did you get any new games for presents? If so, what are their titles? (slurp).
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:12 pm

ABZ..No games this year. There really weren't any new ones out there I was interested in right now. Which was fine with me because I did get a new ASUS G73J series notebook and a new razer keyboard for my desktop. Smile

P.S. Good luck with your off world movie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:58 pm

happy birthday Ang 713967 happy birthday Ang 161760 happy birthday Ang 713967 happy birthday Ang 161760 happy birthday Ang 713967 happy birthday Ang 161760

Happy Birthday Ang !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Hey Ang. I guess I should post an official "Happy Birthday" even though I pm'd you earlier. Very Happy Very cool that you got the new ASUS G73 Notebook. That was the one that I got for myself this summer. I really love it and after a couple of "issues"...it has been behaving itself very nicely. If you run into any of those issues, let me know, and I'll offer whatever assistance I can.

Glad you had a terrific day! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 1:49 am

AngDMC wrote:
[font=Comic Sans Ms]
P.S. Good luck with your off world movie. Smile

Actually, the closest thing to movies that I can create with my gameplay/DVD movie screenshots is a full length DVD photo slide show using iDVD on my mac - but I hadn't done this yet as I've still got to edit my backed-up gameplay screenshots (from start of game to end of game) that I've taken while playing The 11th Hour and Symbiocom in Photoshop.

@JKEerie and Ang - I also have an Asus notebook that I bought in the last week of this past January, but it's actually a netbook, and I was having an issue (screen flicker during gameplay screenshot capture which caused an anomaly in some of the screenshots) so I had to mail the netbook back to Asus several weeks ago, thought I was going to be without the netbook for 3 weeks but I got it back earlier this week (Tue/Wed) and I have yet to test a game in it to ensure that the flicker is really gone. I recall that before I sent the netbook to Asus the screen was flickering while hovering the mouse pointer over the menu commands in VLC (a program that plays DVD movies that allows me to do movie screenshot captures) but the anomaly didn't show up in movie screenshots and since I got the netbook back the screen no longer flickers while hovering mouse pointer over VLC's menu commands.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:43 am

Happy birthday Ang :-)

I hope you will be around for another 101 years (or so) hehe...
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:38 pm

Glad to hear ABZ that your netbook is functioning well, now. I found with my Asus that the problems I had initially were caused by a bloatware sound software program that came preinstalled. All I had to do was disable the functionality of that software and problem solved! (I found that solution BTW in the ASUS user forums.)
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:52 am

happy birthday Ang 713967 happy birthday Ang 161760

Happy belated Birthday Ang. I hope you had a wonderful day. It sounds like you got some very nice presents. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

happy birthday Ang Empty
PostSubject: Re: happy birthday Ang   happy birthday Ang Empty

Back to top Go down

happy birthday Ang
Page 1 of 1