Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Too early to tell
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:24 am

Just finished Dark Fall Lost Souls a little while ago. Haven't decided on the next game to play yet but I'm thinking about Blackstone Chronicles.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:43 am

Excellent choice Hatshepsut. You are in for a real good adventure.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Thanks GreyFuss

I started Blackstone Chronicles. I have about 3 hours of gameplay in it now. Boy what a dark and eerie game so far. There is a little noise in the game that is a little unnerving. Good game so far and I am enjoying it.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Hi hatshepsut.

Blackstone Chronicles is a game that really gripped me. It's quite disturbing, but it's very well made and, as you're discovering, quite suspenseful.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Gelert. flower
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Jen
Opportunist Explorer
Jen

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Blackstone Chronicles was one of my favorite AGs back in the day. I'm curious how well it will hold up.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:06 pm

It is a disturbing game and suspenseful. Very well made game. It gave me a bit of a jolt when I discovered Oliver's files on the computer. That sent my mind racing as to all the possibilties of how this might end. So far the game is holding up very well.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:51 pm

I just finished Memento Mori and Ankh 3. I enjoyed both-- The two are so different- I could not resist the offer on Steam for Ankh 3 for $3.75 I think it was. I have played both 1 and 2 so I figured I would give 3 a try. If you liked 1 and 2 you will like 3, same concept. Memento was fun- good story line and the puzzles were fairly easy to figure out. I did have one area where I needed a picture --- but won't go into it as it would be a spoiler..Smile I read that it had multi endings- might be fun at some point to have us all state what our endings were.
I am now going to load Chronicles of Mystery-The tree of life.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:17 pm

I finished Dracula Origin, which I loved!! Playing casual games while waiting on what to play next adventure wise. Most likey Lost souls. I Love Scary! affraid
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:03 pm

winfrey I did play Ankh Reverse the Curse and enjoyed it very much. I had planned on getting the 2nd and 3rd game but it became unavailable before I could scratch

I think that the endings of Momento Mori would be an interesting Topic. I've been interested in what endings others have found.

Mystery Lover I'm glad you enjoyed Dracula Origin. I enjoyed it too. My only complaint was they didn't show Dracula enough. He was just so goodlooking ❤

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:08 pm

LOL!!! I Know!! Instead we get Van Helsing!! affraid
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:01 pm

In addition too Zero Zone, that I seem to be stuck in, I have started Diabolik: The Original Sin in adventure mode and doing a dabble into The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft. Not really my type of game but wanted to see if it would make me feel like a kid again.... ahem...not that it was that long ago since I was a kid. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:15 am

GF and the Hardy Boys scratch hey weren't you just a kid last week ?

I finished Blackstone Chronicles last night. It was very creepy and disturbing and dark.

I'm thinking maybe Titanic for my next game play.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:08 am

Another good choice Hatshepsut

You are so lucky to have so many adventures not yet experienced
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:24 am

Thanks GreyFuss I do indeed feel very fortunate to have so many adventures yet to be experienced.

hatshepsut farao
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:32 am

hatshepsut wrote:
I'm thinking maybe Titanic for my next game play.
That one got my vote for underrated game. I played it a long time ago though, so I'm curious to know how well (or not) it has aged. But I remember that final hour of gameplay as the most heart pounding intense AG experience. Had to do it twice to get the best ending. BTW when you finished it you should lookup the other endings. You will want to know...
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:30 pm

GreyFuss and The Hardy Boys?!! LOL!! Didn't see that one coming!! Let me know how you like that game. I was thinking of getting that one too, since I'm a Nancy Drew Fan!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Mystery Lover I didn't see that one coming either. I would love to be a fly on the wall when GreyFuss is playing the Hardy Boys. I did play the game awhile back and if you're a fan of Nancy Drew I think you will like the Hardy Boys. Smile

HandsFree thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to play both endings Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:10 pm

I have got to play a game this weekend. I've had no time other than for casual games in months now. With football now coming to an end....much to the delight by the way of Mystery Lover...there is simply no excuse. :x

Now what to choose???? I have so many options!!! I've collected so many games...and all they are doing is collecting dust! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:16 pm

JK, you have as many games as GreyFuss!!! How many do you have now??
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:23 pm

I really haven't counted, ML. I just filled another box for storage because I've run out of room on my bookshelves. I'm sure Greyfuss has more....and he's played more. I know I have over 30 on my "to be played" pile. I just keep buying them when they're released. In fact, I bought Memento Mori the other day on sale at Target and had to drive right back to the store to return it because I already had it on my shelf!!! I simply forgot. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:27 pm

WOW! I have more casual games right now, than I do adventure! $6.99 is just to tempting!!!
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:35 pm

I keep buying from BigFish too....particularly if it's an IHOG and it's a good length game. I hate when I play the trial...and after an hour buy the game...then I'm finished within another hour! Unfortunately that's what Fall Trilogy is going to be...although I did love all those puzzles! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mystery Lover
Daredevil Pioneer
Mystery Lover

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Did you play Green Moon?
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Downloaded it but haven't started it yet. I didn't have much time for gaming last weekend. I was finally able to get my outdoor Christmas display taken down! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next