Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:41 pm

Ang you are probably a lot further along than I am. Smile

So far I haven't found the game difficult to play but maybe I'm not far enough into the game yet.

winfrey finding a great game that meets all of GreyFuss's exacting specifications might be a tall order. However I think there is one coming out in April that he will enjoy. And another later this year. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:22 pm

There are no spoilers but I am including my views in a spoiler tag as there is some interface opinions.

Its not that I dislike the game as much as
Spoiler:

Is this the way the first one was played?
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:36 pm

Anyone that has played Gray Matter care to give an opinion. I played the demo and it seemed kinda slow moving.......
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:41 pm

If I were grading Gray Matter on my experience
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Good to know... thanks.... will put it on my short list of TBP Smile
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:31 am

GreyFuss wrote:
If I were grading Gray Matter on my experience
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:45 am

GreyFuss

I will try to answer your question.
Spoiler:
Have you tried changing the brightness in options ? It makes seeing the items much easier. If you miss some important dialog go back to a previous save play up to the point you missed save and save again right after the part you missed. Be sure to save your game before you go back to a previous save.

Yes this is pretty much the way the first one was played.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 2:33 am

I changed the brightness and it made a world of difference. Good idea with the saves Hats.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 4:45 am

That save trick has saved me some frustration Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:49 pm

I'm playing Baron Wittard....and my brain hurts... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:09 pm

I plan on playing Baron Wittard when I finish Conspiracies II.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Finished Conspiracies II: Lethal Networks this morning. Perfect timing as I just received and started Black Mirror 3: Final Fear
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Mr. GreyFuss... You need to slow down... looks as if you already played and finished Black Mirror 3 Smile Make them last .... eat an adventure player in-between. affraid
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 pm

I now have a stack of 4 games to play: Gray Matter, Alter Ego, Black Mirror 2 and 3. Unfortunately, I'm not too enthused about any of them. Think I will start with Black Mirror 2 later today.
I remember trying to play the first Black Mirror only to have the game crash on me, followed a few minutes later by my computer biting the dust. Happening so close together, I've often wondered if there was some connection between the two, but probably it was just a coincidence. Whatever it was, I hope I have better luck with the 2 new Black Mirror games.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Just started Black Mirror 3. Smile
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Ang....

Such a lovely reminder and tribute to Trudysgarden (aka C as I referred to her). We lost such a wonderful soul and spirit way too soon. She's probably yucking it up with the angels as we speak in her impeccable irreverent style!

Thanks, Ang....

JK
Back to top Go down
SweetDalilah
Wanderer's Apprentice
SweetDalilah

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Sence I don't have much time now, I'm playing a series of mini online adventure games called Reincarnation. They are really funny and make me laugh. After that I will probably be playing Edna & Harvey The Breakout. I heard a lot about how great this game is.
Back to top Go down
zobraks
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
zobraks

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:51 pm

SweetDalilah wrote:
After that I will probably be playing Edna & Harvey The Breakout.
What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 Suggestionw

SweetDalilah wrote:
I heard a lot about how great this game is.
What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 IknowWhat Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 TbeWhat Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 LiarlWhat Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 Sgo2
Laughing
Back to top Go down
SweetDalilah
Wanderer's Apprentice
SweetDalilah

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:12 pm

zobraks wrote:
SweetDalilah wrote:
After that I will probably be playing Edna & Harvey The Breakout.
What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 Suggestionw
You are the one who suggested it to me, you silly, by constantly posting pics in every possible thread on AG. Those pictures made me laugh. What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 428568 And I figured that if zobraks is in love with some game king , it must be good Very Happy
And also I would have no problems playing as a crazy woman with multiple personality disorder What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 A_whis11 Twisted Evil What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 Dzavo10
Back to top Go down
zobraks
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
zobraks

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:26 pm

SweetDalilah wrote:
You are the one who suggested it to me, you silly, by constantly posting pics in every possible thread on AG. Those pictures made me laugh. What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 428568
Hehe, so it worked. Very Happy
SweetDalilah wrote:
I figured that if zobraks is in love with some game king , it must be good Very Happy
It's not a brilliant adventure 'gameplaywise' but is fun(ny) as hell at the moments. Just try doing everything, specially using Harvey with things lying around. Laughing
I did that a lot and so here I am still playing it (started at the beginning of March) and enjoying it. Very Happy
SweetDalilah wrote:
And also I would have no problems playing as a crazy woman with multiple personality disorder
In a game like this being crazy is a plus lol! .
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:37 am

Hi, I'm back. Playing (Finished Jazz actually) Jazz & Faust (W95 Compatibility mode on XP on my Dell XPS laptop I bought last month), and Alter Ego (W7 on my Acer laptop I got in Feb. of 2011 - yes, Hat, I've kept the Acer, am keeping the Acer, just so you'll know.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:14 pm

So, I have finally finished playing Black Mirror 2 only to find out it is not the end, but more like the beginning to Black Mirror 3. Lucky for me that I bought both games. Black Mirror 2 was more work than fun for me, but with lots of walkthrough help (Thanks to MaG and Rushes!) I was able to finish it. The game was interesting, all in all, and worth playing, so I can see why so many gamers like it, but it just wasn't my favorite kind of game. But then I didn't think it would be, so I wasn't disappointed. Now on to Black Mirror 3 to see what the ending it all about. Curiosity is my middle name!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Black Mirror II was a big chore for me to finish too. It wasn't a fun game to me either.

I'm now playing Black Mirror III. Hopefully it will tie the Black Mirror story together.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:20 am

As of now I have all 3 Black Mirrors but only played BM 1 back approx. 5 - 8 years ago, haven't even started BM 2 & 3 yet. I've a lot of catching up to do.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 2:16 am

Played more as Faust in Jazz and Faust. I was at the palace earlier today having disguised myself as the sultan so I could take Louisa away from her bad situation with the real sultan (btw, Louisa loves me more than the sultan). What games are you guys playing these days?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next