Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:56 am

Just finished Chapter 2 of Nikopol.
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:28 am

I am playing Black Mirror 3. I've enjoyed it so far. Right now I am stuck in the labyrinth. Stuck in there for about a week now. argh.

I've been trying to play Edna and Harvey, but, guess I have a bad disk. Viva Media hasn't been helping me... twice have asked me for my dxdiag and I send it, and then they don't respond until I write them again, again, they ask for my dxdiag... so, I guess I won't get to play that game and I was sooo looking forward to it.

When my grandsons are over, they are playing Kings Quest 7, so I have been playing that with them on and off too. That is such a good children's game.... no reading, and the hotspots are highlighted to help them.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 4:29 pm

I just finished Black Mirror III. I was stuck in that labyrinth for a long time too. It was relly frustrating.

I'm sorry to hear about your trouble with Edna & Harvey mbday630.

Haven't decided what to play next but I leaning towards Baron Wittard or maybe Blackwell Convergence.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
zobraks
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
zobraks

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:23 pm

mbday630 wrote:
I've been trying to play Edna and Harvey, but, guess I have a bad disk. Viva Media hasn't been helping me... twice have asked me for my dxdiag and I send it, and then they don't respond until I write them again, again, they ask for my dxdiag... so, I guess I won't get to play that game and I was sooo looking forward to it.
Have you tried to install the latest version of Java, MB? I couldn't start Edna & Harvey too and the update of Java helped me.
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Zobraks, you are a genius!! really!! After writing the company and agonizing over this for about a month now, I tried your suggestion and lo and behold, I am playing it even as we speak!! Why didn't viva media tell me this??? How did you find out about this? anyway, thank you so much for your help.

Back to top Go down
zobraks
zobraks

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:52 pm

I'm so glad I helped you, MBD, Very Happy but all the credit goes to Mataku from AGF (read about it here). He suggested to me what I suggested to you.

mbday630 wrote:
thank you so much for your help.
You're welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jen
Opportunist Explorer
Jen

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:00 am

I just finished the Last Half of Darkness Tomb of Zojir that I won here on Adventure Point a while back (it took many a moon to clear Customs). It's the first full-fledged adventure game I've played in a really long time, and I am proud to say that I never once looked at a walkthrough! It was a really fun game with quite a few really good puzzles, some easy, some tough, all of them fair to the player. I had the bright idea to use my phone camera on the diagrams and suchlike rather than copying them and taking notes, and that saved me a buttload of time! I feel like a genius! Anyway, I would recommend this game to those who like first-person puzzle-y adventures.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:06 am

Played Darkstar (replay actually) yesterday at Tami's house where I finished the cryogenic chamber section of the game, finished chapter 3 (getting thru boarder patrol) on Nikopol today where I made it to the top of the tower at the beginning of chapter 4.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Since school is over for the week , I can resume Sherlock Holmes : The Awakened . I may install & start Alpha Protocol this weekend if time permits .
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Just started Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon. I turned on the water in the first scene and the toilet flushed. When I got the battery out of the smoke detector he said Wendy never goes anywhere without her ring. When I clicked on the bathtub I was waiting for the smoke alarm to go off. Can't wait to get further in the game and see what else makes no sense Kinda funny.. I am enjoying it though..being a Last Half of Darkness fan and all. Smile
..I also installed The Journey of Wild Divine on my laptop.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:49 am

Now playing The Blackwell Convergence. It's the 3 game in the Blackwell series.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 1:54 am

Started A New Beginning yesterday but it hasn't held my interest too much so I am also replaying Perry Rhodan: The Immortals of Terra which is holding my attention.
Back to top Go down
zobraks
zobraks

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 2:50 pm

Quote :
What Game Are You Playing Now?
You tell me that - I posted a screenshot from it here (click on 'here').
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:53 pm

I loaded Darkness Within 2 a while back and then forgot it was there... I started playing... do I like it.. well let's just say... Thor had to come bark at me to feed him dinner What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 214561
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:03 am

I forgot all about that game Winfrey. Maybe Ill have to load that one next. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Just finished Nikopol yesterday at my friend's house.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:16 am

Finished The Blackwell Convergence. Very short game. Not playing anything right now.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Finished a replay of Perry Rhodan: Immortals of Terra and the newly released A New Beginning. Now having a replay of the classic Sierra game, Lighthouse: The Dark Being with another replay of a classic Sierra game on deck, Rama
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 am

Did a replaythru of chapters 1 - 7 of Isles of Derek at my friend's house yesterday owing to a mistake on my part (didn't have the Bible nor the note to give the monk in Chap 7) and this time after my repeat of these chapters, found I had my bible/note, so was able to finish chap 7 up to the start of chap 8.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:45 pm

I thought Isles of Derek and Nacah could have been nice games but the way I saw it you had to own a certain Bible to play it which I own none. I am not a religious person but I don't knock it in a game. If the Bible was part of the game and you could use it to solve puzzles I might have stuck with them more as they are my type of game, 1st person, solo exploration & point and click.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 am

Finished the newly released Alpha Polaris, not a very long game and I am back at dabbling in the replay of Lighthouse: The Dark Being.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:16 pm

Just started playing Slip Space the Burma Shave Analogy. So far just looking around a bit and trying to solve the first puzzle. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:50 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
Just started playing Slip Space the Burma Shave Analogy. So far just looking around a bit and trying to solve the first puzzle. Smile

hatshepsut

An excellent game Hats for those of us that like to use the brain matter. I hope this Indie developer had success with Slip Space as that would determine if he made another game that he already had ideas on. I for one think Dan is one of those people who possess a unique talent for game play and I will be among the first to buy any other game that he releases.

I am now on another replay of a classic Sci-Fi Sierra adventure game...Rama (see new thread)
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:30 pm

I'm already stretching my brain cells on Slip Space. I love the graphics.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:18 am

Finished replays of a couple Sierra classics, Lighthouse: The Dark Being & RAMA. Now replaying the first 3 Last Half of Darkness games in The Trilogy while waiting for the next adventure releases of Relics and Bracken Tor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next