Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Loaded up Dark Fall : Lost Souls over the weekend . My play of Sherlock Holmes : The Awakened has been temporarily sidelined by a guy named Christoph .
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Quote :
temporarily sidelined by a guy named Christoph .
?????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:29 pm

Vampire The masquerade : Redemption , GreyFuss . The main character is named Christoph .
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Oh...a darkness of another kind
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:32 pm

You could say that ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:53 pm

Finished playing Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon. A little different from the other Last Half of Darkness games but still keeping with the dark themes.

Still playing Slip Space. Stuck now in The Shave. Any one who likes puzzles that take a lot of thought and no hand holding would enjoy this game.

Faust now I know why I didn't recognize Christoph I haven't played Vampire the Masquerade yet. Sighs so many games so little time.

hatshepsut

GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:11 am

Finished a replay of Last Half of Darkness: Shadows of the Serpents, an excellent game, and now onto a replay of LHOD Beyond the Spirits Eye
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:32 am

I am playing Adam's Venture. I really like it so far. No mouse ...arrow keys or WASD. I don't mind it...just not use to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Just finished replaying the first 3 Last Half of Darkness games and it just was a wonderful play even for a replay. Billy just did a great job on all his games including latest release, Society of the Serpent Moon. I liked every one of them but I think that Tomb of Zojir is his best work.

Continuing in the replay mode (because there is nothing else) I am on to a replay of Atlantis Evolution
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:07 pm

I've been walking on the wild side , so to speak . I started a replay of Diablo II , & a couple days before that , I started a replay of Dark Fall : Lost Souls
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:40 am

Just finished Baron Wittard. Good game but some very difficult puzzles.

Now back to Slip Space. Hopefully I just figured out the transporter solution Smile

hatshepsut

Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:18 am

I am playing Still LIfe 1 again. I don't know if I ever finished it the first time around so decided to give it another whirl. I started from the beginning and there were only a few things that I remembered from before, so it is like playing a brand new game.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 7:51 pm

Mbday

I have had several games that I gave up on years ago when they were released but enjoyed them very much when I gave them another chance years later when my adventure gaming skills improved. Hopefully that will be the case for you too.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Dark Fall : Lost Souls will have to wait for a bit . I just started Count of Monte Cristo . An excellent game so far !
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Finished with the replay of Atlantis Evolution and it is now onto a replay of one of my favorites...Bioscopia
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:34 am

Just finished Alter Ego..... must say.... I struggled to keep my interest in the game..... when I get home I am going to go into my pile of oldies and find a game.
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:38 am

Careful Miss Winfrey...I have seen that pile of games and you could get lost in there.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:17 am

GreyFuss, assuming you ever get tired of replaying some of your favorite adventure games, may I recommend you take a look at this website?

http://www.bigbluecup.com/games.php

AGS is a freeware adventure games engine, and there are a number of splendid amateur developed games that have appeared. I know you are selective in what kind of adventure games strike your fancy, but there has to be something good in there for you.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:43 am

AGS does have many very good little adventures. I have enjoyed quite a few of them.

Now playing Edna & Harvey The Breakout. Very good so far. Great humor.

hatshepsut

hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:01 am

Finished Edna & Harvey the Breakout. Very quirky humor and a bit dark subject matter. I enjoyed it very much.

hatshepsut

GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 pm

replay, replay, replay...onto a replay of Zork: The Grand Inquisitor
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:16 pm

Finished the replay of Zork Grand Inquisitor, a delightful game with some good puzzles/conundrums, now onto a replay of the only other Zork game I like and the only seriously dark one, Zork Nemesis.

Viva La first person point & click games
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:54 pm

LOVE Zork Grand Inquisitor!!!!
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:27 pm

At the moment I am playing "Alter Ego" of Iceberg Interactive. Not a very difficult game but nice enough I think.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:38 am

I FINALLY...and I emphasize "finally" finished Black Mirror 2 this weekend. To give you an idea of how often I find any time to play games, my last save was from July 24th. At any rate, I enjoyed the game...albeit I don't know if I need the commentary on every object, etc especially those that I will have no need for. I appreciated the decent voice acting and excellent graphics. The story was for the most part good...although the "twist" toward the end was predictable. I did manage to kill Darren, the protagonist, a good number of times during the game...at least it was quick and he didn't suffer. How many times did I say: "I shouldn't have done that."

I think it was a good game...not as good as the original Black Mirror....and I will wait a bit before starting Black Mirror 3. Need to get poor Darren a few blood transfusions (maybe stock him up on some erythropoetin) before I subject him to anymore of my gaming direction. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 20 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next