Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:48 am

tsampikos I believe you can now get a boxed copy of Lost Chronicles of Zerzura from Viva.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:55 am

Thanks for the info hats!I will take a look.The game has received many good comments till now.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:59 am

Your welcome tsampikos. Let me know what you find out

hats
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Mullane wrote:
Have you tried cartoon adventures set in 3rd person GreyFuss? Wink Wink

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 24 What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 24 What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 24

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:38 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
Mullane wrote:

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 24 What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 24 What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 24

GreyFuss playing a cartoon game !!! What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 428568 I wanna be there when that happens

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:56 pm

But still they are the best adventures out there.And cartoony graphics are the ideal for adventure games.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:51 pm

Sorry, but in my book I say just the opposite as none of them have any adventure for me and don't offer me what I play these games for...but I am happy you like them.
Back to top Go down
Mullane
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Mullane

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Break it up, gentlemen! They are both better and worse than each other at exactly the same time.
Back to top Go down
Camaro
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:44 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
GreyFuss wrote:
Mullane wrote:

GreyFuss playing a cartoon game !!! What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 428568 I wanna be there when that happens

hatshepsut

Ha! 'tis more likely that we'll all be dead first. What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 198661

GreyFuss is a good sport though. He tolerates those of us who play mind boggling cartoon style 3rd person games like Chaos in Deponia for example. Laughing
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:19 pm

I am not into cartoons but I do watch them with my 5 year old grandson because he likes them. What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 542331 What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 542331 What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 542331
Back to top Go down
mbday630
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:59 pm

greyfuss, I hope you have played the 3d cartoony games, as they are the best! are you just being facetious? Simon the sorcerer, Day of theTentacle, Broken Sword games, wow, where would adventure games be without them?

Last edited by mbday630 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Camaro
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:13 am

Mullane wrote:
Break it up, gentlemen! They are both better and worse than each other at exactly the same time.

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Camaro
Camaro

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Lost Chronicles of Zerzura arrived. I've only installed it just to be sure everything's OK. You won't see it written on the box but the game also requires on-line activation although there doesn't seem to be any limitations on said activations.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Played Black Mirror 2, chapter 4 up to start of chapter 5 at the coffee shop yesterday.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Black Mirror 2, chapter 5 up to getting the first tile from raven.
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
tsampikos

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:20 pm

I am into Resonance....very nice game. Smile If someone hasn't played it yet, then he should do it quite fast. It's a must play!
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:43 am

played The Black Mirror (first game in series), chapter 1 up to torn photo from the Old Wing fireplace.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 4:07 pm

ABZ didn't you play The Black Mirror last summer ? Are you doing a replay of it ? I really enjoyed the game, it's one of my favorites.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:48 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
ABZ didn't you play The Black Mirror last summer ? Are you doing a replay of it ? I really enjoyed the game, it's one of my favorites.

hatshepsut

Hat, the answer to your first question: yes. the answer to your second question: yes.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:38 am

Played Baron Wittard a bit at Panera Bread earlier this afternoon, thus solving the "3 pegs and stacks" puzzle in the Odin Museum.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:26 am

AlienBZ wrote:
Played Baron Wittard a bit at Panera Bread earlier this afternoon, thus solving the "3 pegs and stacks" puzzle in the Odin Museum.
I can't believe that old Tower of Hanoi chestnut is still cropping up in games. I don't mind doing them, but they are boring.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 5:53 pm

I don't mind doing the Hanoi Tower puzzles either but at times they get very tedious.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:12 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
I don't mind doing the Hanoi Tower puzzles either but at times they get very tedious.

hatshepsut

I started on this puzzle about a year ago, but I kept losing my concentration (owing to problems with a family member but thankfully this has been resolved several months afterwards) everytime I tried to do this puzzle so after trying 3 - 4 times on different occasions I gave up but yesterday felt so good 'N' happy that I grabbed game as we were leaving the house, I was dropped off at Panera Bread where, thankfully again, I not only was able to concentrate on the counting of the sequences for this puzzle but I also had enough time to solve this puzzle, and when I did, I was rewarded by a flash of light onscreen and the medal came onscreen and it gave a short speech, all with a bit of time to spare before I was picked up. Whew!
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 9:43 pm

I like the Tower of Hanoi puzzles. I know the trick to them, but I still get mixed up and therefore the challenge is there, even though it isn't too hard. Once, years back, I played a game that had a Tower of Hanoi puzzle with about a dozen suitcases that had to be stacked a certain way. That was a lot of fun as I recall, but I don't remember what game it was.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:52 pm

mindysue wrote:
I still get mixed up

This is exactly what kept happening last year, Mindy. I'd lose my concentration, and I'd get mixed up as a result. You took the words right out of my brain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 29 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next