Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Game Are You Playing Now

Go down 
+27
zobraks
SweetDalilah
Mullane
bonsai
AlienBZ
mbday630
SuperEdy
Andromus
Igor Hardy
Ugur
Suvek
Camaro
lakerz
Faust
mindysue
diatribal deity
Magoozelle
jkeerie
HandsFree
Mystery Lover
Jen
AngDMC
Lady Kestrel
winfrey
GreyFuss
Gelert
hatshepsut
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 5:52 am

Gelert - is this April fools? What a Face

I'm guessing not, DOTT is pretty awesome. Is this the remake or original?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 34 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 10:12 pm

Original LakerZ. Feeling nostalgic. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 34 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 3:34 am

Decided to play Darkness Within 2 again . I rather enjoyed it the last time . Perhaps after finishing , I will play the Lost Crown games back to back .
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 34 EmptySun May 28, 2017 12:51 am

Since DotEmu is closing down Jun 1st, I've been downloading my game library there to a hard drive. I have a number of Microid classics like Syberia series as well as Broken Sword games and Gabriel Knight games. Thinking of trying to install one again, maybe Syberia 1.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 34 EmptySun May 28, 2017 6:06 pm

What great memories I have of those games! I learned about Syberia from a friend of Tom's who played the game and recommended it very highly. By that time Syberia 2 was also available so I bought both games and played one after the other, so to me it always seems line one big game. As for Broken Sword, I remember buying 1 and 2 as a package deal from some place in London. Had to change dollars to pounds, as I recall it. I tried to play BS3, but couldn't finish it. Same thing with Gabriel Knight, 1 and 2 were great, but couldn't get very far with GK3. Anyway, those were the good old days and make for very happy memories, but that's all ... I couldn't play them today! Just too old at 93, okay?
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 5:59 am

mindy - one is never too old to enjoy some old friends like Syberia and Broken Sword. I have not installed it yet though, been too busy with other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 2:32 pm

lakerz wrote:
mindy - one is never too old to enjoy some old friends like Syberia and Broken Sword.  I have not installed it yet though, been too busy with other stuff.  

Agreed , a thousand times over .
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Never say "never" ... I enjoy going down memory lane and remembering the fun of those days, but just thinking of actually playing them again wears me out!
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer
Lady Kestrel

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 34 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 7:20 pm

I played my first ever text adventure, Thaumistry: In Charm's Way, and had a blast with it. It's user friendly, especially for a newbie like me, and it's very funny. I also played Paradigm, a 3-person adventure with a likeable main character in a strange distopian world with some zany characters, good puzzles, and lots of humor.

I'm about to start Technobabylon, which is a community playthrough over at Adventure Gamers.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 34 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 7:13 am

I had read a bit about 'Thaumistry: In Charm's Way', and it seemed to get favorable reviews. I don't know though, never been a big fan of the text parser.

I've just been playing some of the various adventure Lite HOG games that have been sitting in my library of 'to play' games while I wait for inspiration to start a tougher challenge. I did try to load up a few older titles but ran into tech issues and just did not have the patience to figure them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Game Are You Playing Now   What Game Are You Playing Now - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Game Are You Playing Now
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34