Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard   Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi all !!

I have a Microsoft Sidewinder X6 keyboard , that I would like to trade for a game or two . I got this keyboard earlier this year , & used it for about 2 months . Since then , I have switched to a Razer Tarantula , & have a Razer Lycosa as a backup . My Sidewinder keyboard is sitting in my closet not being used , & I would like to see it find a good home ! Here is a Newegg link for my Sidewinder X6 : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823109063

A picture of my Sidewinder X6 :

Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard Dsc00212

In the short time I used it , I never had a problem with it at all ! The back lighting was bright enough . It lights up red , & the side buttons on the left side light up yellow . There is one thing . the keyboard lays flat on the desk . There are no flip up stands on the bottom . That required me a day or two to get used to , after that , I didn't notice it . The keys felt good , & they were fairly quiet . The esc key is not in the usual place , but again , I got used to it eventually . For those that may play fps games , the X6 is reported to have a ghosting issue , specifically , not being able to crouch (l shift) , walk (w key) , & reload your weapon (r key) at the same time . I never did experience this issue .

Here are a couple reviews for the Sidewinder X6 :

http://hi-techreviews.com/review-links-mainmenu-80/9492-microsoft-sidewinder-x6-keyboard-review

http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=237&Itemid=65

Here are a short list of the games I would like to trade for :

Jekyll And Hyde (2010 version)
Lost Horizon
Mass Effect 2
Whispered World
F.E.A.R 2 : Project Origin (must be new)
Alpha Protocol
The Saboteur
Tomb Of Zojir
Machinarium
Metro 2033

I'm also willing to listen to any offer that anyone has in mind ! I no longer have the box the X6 came in , so , I will pack the X6 securely in bubble wrap , & in a sturdy box . I would send either 1st class or priority . Probably priority , due to the weight .

Thanks to everyone for looking !!
Back to top Go down

Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard
Page 1 of 1