Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talk About Being Picky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Talk About Being Picky Empty
PostSubject: Talk About Being Picky   Talk About Being Picky EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Good day fellow gamers

Well I've taken to feeding the bluejays lately and I can't get over how picky they've become. They come to my house and sit on the BBQ and whistle for me to come, and of course I do. Let's face it, I'm a sucker for animals.

Yesterday I threw a peanut out for the bluejay who was sitting on the ground, he looks at the peanut, nope not to his liking, so he left it there and looked up at me waiting for me to throw another. Now I'm on to his sneaky little scam. He grabbed the two peanuts and flew away with them. Trying to make me think there was something wrong with the peanut I threw him

See we don't train animals, they train us. Have a good day all sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Being Picky   Talk About Being Picky EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:41 am

lol that clever little fellow Laughing

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Being Picky   Talk About Being Picky EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Good mornoon Hats, it's 11:50 am here so it's still morning but close to noon. These bluejays are a smart bunch. They were fighting this morning so I had to go out there and break it up. But they still always manage to make me laugh. When I throw a peanut out that has a stem on the end of it, they pull the stem off before they fly away with it. Well yesterday I threw 2 peanuts out, the bluejay take the one then grabs the other and notices the stem, so rather than drop the peanuts and risk losing them both to a squirrel, he picks the other peanut up in his beak and rubs it on the ground to get rid of the stem. I think it's time to rethink the word birdbrain sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk About Being Picky   Talk About Being Picky Empty

Back to top Go down

Talk About Being Picky
Page 1 of 1