Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc.   Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Hiya, Pointers! I'm in the receiving mode again, this time hoping to get Secret Files 2, Black Mirror 2, Darkstar, and Rhem 4 for Christmas this year. Since my folks are not actually going to buy these games for me but are giving me money instead, I'm asking if any of you Pointers are finished with your copy of these games, please pass them on to me, and if I have to buy them from you guys, please knock the price down a little, as we're on a fixed income.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc.   Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:27 pm

ABZ if your finances can afford it Interact has new copies of Black Mirror 2 and Rhem 4.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc.   Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:05 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
ABZ if your finances can afford it Interact has new copies of Black Mirror 2 and Rhem 4.

Thanks, Hat. Also I'd like to pick up Outcry (forgot about this one).
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc.   Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:03 pm

ABZ Interact also has Outcry new for a very good price. It was a very good game too I might add.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc.   Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:02 pm

Hat, I just checked over at Interact for a copy of Black Mirror 2 (and I'm going to check for Rhem 4 after getting BM 2) but now my search is coming up empty - guess I missed out again?

I found this one on ebay for $26 AU + $10 AU S & H. and I checked at the LaceMamba website and found that a boxed copy costs $30 not to mention S & H. I wish I would've grabbed it while it was still at Interact so I can have it for Xmas.

Last edited by AlienBZ on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc.   Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Seems as though the only place to get Black Mirror 2 now is from the Lace Mamba site which is strange to me. Why aren't they getting it out to the Online stores?

I believe you can get Rhem 4 at Best Buy now for $19.95 at least that is what I have heard. And you will save the shipping costs.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc.   Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 10:21 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
Seems as though the only place to get Black Mirror 2 now is from the Lace Mamba site which is strange to me. Why aren't they getting it out to the Online stores?.
Gee, I guess because the whole world is going crazy, I guess. This crazy world needs a shrink and a padded cell in a mental insitution as it is Crazy and Bizarre.
GreyFuss wrote:
I believe you can get Rhem 4 at Best Buy now for $19.95 at least that is what I have heard. And you will save the shipping costs.

I'll look into this. I'll see if I can pick up a copy Sunday as we're going out that -- wait - if I'm not mistaken, Rhem 4 was listed on the Best Buy website as "ship to store" in our area, and the only BB where it was available was Moneroeville - but we're not going in that direction, we're going to Century 3 Mall area and to South Hills Village Mall area and they don't have a copy of Rhem 4 there. But AFAIK, I think I can get a copy at Amazon for $16 + S & H = $20.

GF, I understand that Rhem 4 comes in 2 differently designed boxes - the copy at Amazon has the blue box with yellow trim marked "Golden Fragments" and Interact has the gold box with the big yellow 4 in its center - which copy should I get if I want the complete Rhem 4 game?

Oops - I forgot to link you guys to that ebay page where I found black mirror 2 for $26 AU + $10 AU S & H. here it is -

http://cgi.ebay.com/PC-DVD-WINDOWS-GAME-BLACK-MIRROR-2-NEW-SEALED-/200551788352?pt=AU_PC_Video_Games_Games&hash=item2eb1d16f40

Should I buy it? It'll cost me $36 total - but if I buy from LaceMamba (boxed copy) for $30, can you guys find out how much S & H to Pittsburgh, PA area is?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc.   Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:55 pm

It shouldn't matter which Rhem 4 developer you buy from. The Rhem case with the big #4 on it is the first European release from Lace Mamba and the one you see on Amazon/Best Buy looks to be the WHA Entertainment release. Personally I like the WHA box art better but that shouldn't sway you. Plus you could get free super saver shipping if you have an order over $25.
I am nor familiar with ordering directly from Lace Mamba or if they are speedy with their orders. As far as the Ebay Australia one for sale the same thing.

Last edited by GreyFuss on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc.   Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:31 am

I contacted LaceMamba inquiring about shipping costs to WM, Pa., also asked them if there's a way I can get free shipping and how long delivery takes. Will keep you guys posted as to the results.

Last edited by AlienBZ on Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc.   Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:33 am

I believe Interact also has the blue WHA release of Rhem 4 for $19.95 too. Type in Rhem 4 in their search box.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc.   Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:49 am

GreyFuss wrote:
I believe Interact also has the blue WHA release of Rhem 4 for $19.95 too. Type in Rhem 4 in their search box.

I did this a couple of hours ago - found the Rhem 4 (WHA) for $19.95 at Interact - but now I'm waiting for word from LaceMamba.

I also saw Rhem 4 for sale at LaceMamba for $20 - if they offer free shipping for orders over $25, I'll buy BM 2 from them, if they say "2 or more games on order = free shipping", them I'll buy Rhem 4 also from them, I guess. Rhem 4 over at LM costs $20, BM2 costs $30 in English pounds. In my email to them, I gave the price of BM2 in dollars as I know nothing of converting English pounds to dollars. I hope they understand me.

EDIT - I'm happy to discover that BM3 will not cost as much as BM2

Black Mirror 3

- and it's coming out April 2011, so I'll have plenty of $$ to buy it then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc.   Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted - Secret Files 2, BM 2, Darkstar, etc.
Page 1 of 1