Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Fall: Lost Souls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Dark Fall: Lost Souls Empty
PostSubject: Dark Fall: Lost Souls   Dark Fall: Lost Souls EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 4:58 pm

I started Dark Fall Lost Souls the other night and immediately got stuck. I am at the very beginning trapped in the tunnel. I have collected everything that I can but do not see a way to progress. There is a box that I'm able to interact with some what but I can't get it to do anything. Am I on the right track with the box and just not doing some little thing right with it? I try to pick it up but am unable to. When I move my hand over the top the hand sometimes turns to a fist and the top shakes but nothing else happens. Anyone have any ideas or hints that might put me on the right track?

Thanks
hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls   Dark Fall: Lost Souls EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:31 pm

There is a little learning curve with the mouse control on this game. Click and hold your left mouse button on the top of the box and can't remember which way, right or left, drag the top way over to the side of the screen if necessary.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls   Dark Fall: Lost Souls EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:42 pm

Thanks GreyFuss, I'll keep the learning curve in mind and try the click and and drag.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls   Dark Fall: Lost Souls EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 1:42 am

I got the box open and moving on in the game. Thank you for your help GreyFuss.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls   Dark Fall: Lost Souls EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:32 pm

I am stuck again with the safe in the reception area. I have talked to Andrew Verney and he has given me the code. I have found the paper with the code for the safe in the pidgeon hole above the desk. When I put the numbers in the safelock that Andrew gave me following the code for the safe nothing happens. Is there something I'm missing here? Is there a trick to getting it open? Anyone have a hint that will set me in the right direction for getting this safe open?

Thanks

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls   Dark Fall: Lost Souls EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:49 pm

Once I was given the code, and using the paper found in the pigeon hole as the guide, I didn't have any trouble opening the safe. What numbers did Andrew give you?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls   Dark Fall: Lost Souls EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 6:58 pm

GreyFuss,
Andrew gave me the number 54312. I have been putting them into the safelock in that order but nothing happens after entering them.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls   Dark Fall: Lost Souls EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:26 am

I can't remember for sure but could this be another one of those interface deals where you have to physically click and drag the door of the safe open?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls   Dark Fall: Lost Souls EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:30 am

GreyFuss, after I put the numbers in I have tried to drag it open and it just backs out of the puzzle.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls   Dark Fall: Lost Souls EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:18 am

Thank you for your help GreyFuss. I did have two of the numbers turned around Embarassed . Once I got the numbers in the right order the safe door popped open and I'm progressing in the game again.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Fall: Lost Souls   Dark Fall: Lost Souls Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Page 1 of 1