Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help!

Go down 
+2
GreyFuss
AlienBZ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help!   Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:16 am

Thanks, all! Now the only games to buy are Rhem 4 and wait for the trade of Film Maker (from GB) to arr. at our house, and I should be all caught up until March 2011 regarding the purchease (as I'll probably be unlikeky to find trades) of Prominence, Bracken Tor, and Black Mirror 3, which I'll definately order from Dave at Interact this time so not to get stressed out (as I was in trying to get BM2 these past couple of days).

Wonder if I'm correct about my being all caught up on the new releases until March?

I hope I won't have to pre-order as I've promised Mom that I'm not going to buy anymore games until March?

If I do have to pre-order, must I pay up front?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help!   Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:30 am

I think the release date for Black Mirror 3 has been pushed back to April 2011. I think that is a UK release date. There is still very little news on it.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help!   Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:43 am

Hat, you never answered my questions about pre-ordering?

Also if I'm all caught up?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help!   Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:54 am

Yes Alien you pay when you pre order.

Do you mean the 2010 releases ? I don't know which 2010 games you have purchased so I don't know if you are caught up or not.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help!   Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:24 am

Correction:

If you Pre-Order from Dave at Interact you are not charged until the game is shipped but I believe you have to have a Credit Card or PayPal account associated with your Interact account and then Dave just ships it when he receives it. He will not charge your card or PayPal until he does. If you are paying with Cash or check there may be different rules. Why aren't you emailing Dave with all these questions. He is pretty quick to respond.

Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help!   Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:36 am

The new releases I've been wanting since 2009 were:

Secret Files 2, Black Mirror 2, Darkstar, Outcry, CM Scorpio Ritual, Film Maker and Rhem 4.

I'm getting SF 2 from someone on GTZ,

Darkstar, Scorpio Ritual and Outcty are on order from Amazon,

Filmmaker is en route via a GB trade,

BM2 is on order from ebay, and I'm going to check the Apple store tomorrow (Sat.) to see if I can get Rhem 4 there.

Agon Lost Sword of Toledo I'll probably be buying off of someone on GB either later this (next) week, or in Jan. 2011.

Am I caught up?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help!   Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:48 am

GreyFuss thanks for the clarification on credit cards and paypal. With cash and money orders it works differently.

Alien GreyFuss is correct Dave is very good at quick responses to questions.

Some of the games you quoted were actually released before 2010. And there are a few more releases in 2010 than the ones you have just bought. Have you checked the list of 2010 releases at Pagoda ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help!   Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:56 am

hatshepsut wrote:
Have you checked the list of 2010 releases at Pagoda ?
Never heard of Pagoda - where/what is it?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help!   Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:01 am

Pagoda found Here

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help!   Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:20 pm

here are my "wanteds" for 2009 - SF2, DF lost souls, CM tree of life;

for 2010 - alter ego, amertis, bm2, film maker, rhem 4, and although

i already had these releases for 2008 - nikopol, pr immortals of terra, rhiannon, i bought outcry and cm scorpio ritual a few days ago.

i have all of my "wanteds" for 2007 - anacapri, rhem 3, sinking island;

for 2006 my "wanteds" were - barrow hill, destination treasure island, oakhaven, lunar deep, paradise, and sf tunguska.

For 2005, my "wanteds" were - 80 days, echo, larson's folly, l&o criminal intent, myst end of ages, nibiru, otherworlds, return to mysterious island, rhem 2;

for 2004, my "wanteds" were - arrangement, aura, cold case files, crystal key 2, df lights out, forever worlds, lifestream, moment of silence, myst revelation, syberia 2,

for 2003 my "wanteds" were - black mirror, derek (is Isles of Derek the same game as Derek?), journey to center of earth, quiet weekend in capri, omega stone;

for 2002, my "wanteds" - cf pharaoh's curse, chemicus, dark fall, jazz and faust, 3 roads to holy land, postmortem, rhem, syberia, zelenhogrm;

for 2001, my "wanteds" - chateau d'or, atlantis new world, bioscopia, cf loch ness, myst exile, nacah, road to india, schizm, ward, watchmaker;

for 2000, my "wanteds" - lotus spring, longest journey, martian gothic, adventure of time machine, paris 1313, realmyst, timescape;

for 1999, my list of "wanteds" - amerzone, crystal key, cydonia, forgotten, inherent evil, reah, ring, st hidden evil, y2k, zero critical;

for 1998, my "wanteds" - x files, beyond time, celtica, choas, china forbidden city, dark side of moon, egypt 1156 bc, jp legacy of time, liath, morpheus, nightlong;

for 1997, my "wanteds" - ark of time, atlantis lost tales, byzantine, rat tatoo murder, feeble files, fork in the tale, riven, obsidian, sophie's world, space bar, s.p.q.r., temujin, titanic adventure out of time, where in time is carmen sandiego, zork grand inquistiior;

for 1996, my list of "wanteds" - amber, harvester, lighthouse, mummy, promised land, qin, luxor, st borg, st klingon, titanic lost mission, treasure quest, zork nemesis;

for 1995, my "wanteds" - i have no mouth...must scream, connections, dig, isis, jp buried in time, noctropolis, riddle od master lu, st a final unity, st judgement rites, welcome to the future;

for 1994, my "wanteds" were - astronomica, beneath steel sky, jp turbo, kyrunda 3, return to ringworld;

for 1993, my "wanteds" were - critical path, kyrunda 2, lost in time, return to zork;

for 1992, my "wanteds" were - 7th guest, kyrunda 1, ringworld, st 25 anniv;

for 1991, my "wanteds" were - laura bow dagger ammon ra, were in usa past is carman sandiego,

for 1986, my "wanteds" - where in usa is carmen sandiego;

for 1985, my "wanteds" - where in the world is carmen sandiego;

Other games not listed in Pagoda were: Buzz Aldrin Race Into Space (I have), and where is space is carmen sandiego (I have).

Whrew! I didn't know I had so many games, many of these as yet unplayed, some due for a replay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help!   Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ordering BM2 from MambaGamesLTD - Help!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: GAME FORUMS :: Adventure Game Discussions-
Jump to: