Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm So Glad It's Over

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

I'm So Glad It's Over Empty
PostSubject: I'm So Glad It's Over   I'm So Glad It's Over EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Good day fellow gamers

I'm glad Xmas is finally over, now I can give my digestive system a break. I'm so sick of pie crust, and we still have another one left in the fridge yet, plus 1/2 a turkey pie that we had for dinner tonight. It's definitely back on the floor after the New Year to try to get my clothes to start fitting me again.

How was everyone's Xmas. I hope you had a great time and got lots of wonderful fun gifts. I'm just glad it didn't snow, "yet", note the emphasis on yet. Not looking forward to the shoveling. It's really cold here though, I'm surprised it hasn't snowed yet. You can tell it's cold by the size of the birds and squirrels. The birds look like hens and the squirrels look like Koala bears.

Well I'm off, take care everyone and let's hope the New Year is kind to us next year rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Glad It's Over   I'm So Glad It's Over EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Hi StarLight Moon,
I'm glad it's over, too! I did have a fun time playing a Christmas-themed game that was on sale at Big Fish Games, Christmas Wonderland, based on the 12 Days of Christmas. It was a straight Hidden Object Game, but the storyline with Santa was cute and so in tune with the season.
Happy New Year, and a good night to all.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Glad It's Over   I'm So Glad It's Over EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:10 pm

I had a nice Christmas. The first time in a long time I didn't get any games for Christmas. Haven't had any snow here yet. I'll be glad to get the Christmas decorations taken down and getting the house back in some kind of order again.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Glad It's Over   I'm So Glad It's Over EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Good day fellow gamers, I just finished cleaning up my machine and I'm clean as a whistle sharp as a thistle. I can't believe that my Malware program took 3 1/2 hours to scan both hard drives. No wonder it took so long, I'm bogged down with all kinds of graphics and programs running. Just in Paint Shop Pro alone there's thousands of filters and picture tubes which explains why my PSP is always shutting down on me. I'll have to move some of those filters.

Glad everyone had a good Xmas, this is good. It's back to the floor on the 2nd for me, I've racked up a whopping 170lbs over the holidays. My clothes is starting to get tight on me again, so time to shed the lbs again, if that's even possible. Also no more sugar after the New Year. I'm just going to start off with some stretching first, then work my way up again

This system makes me so mad sometimes but I'm usually my own worst enemy. I was working on a pic for my game and just before I got a chance to save it, puff, gone, PSP shut down on me. So now I have to redo the pic, I didn't get very far and it's easy enough to do.

Well I'm off to make the rounds. Take care everyone and I'll be by New Year's eve. sunny
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Glad It's Over   I'm So Glad It's Over EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Hope all Pointers had a safe and fun holiday.Christmas was good here. Loved watching the family rip open their gifts. I did get some games this year among other great gifts. Alter Ego and Runaway 3. My favorite gift is my new Mohawk winter hat.Very Happy
I'm So Glad It's Over IMG_7563-1
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Glad It's Over   I'm So Glad It's Over EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Ang that is a really cool looking hat Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Glad It's Over   I'm So Glad It's Over EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Thanks Hats.I love it. It has the braided ties and it is sooo warm. Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Glad It's Over   I'm So Glad It's Over EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 3:58 pm

Cute hat Ang, it does look really warm. I could use one of those when I'm out shoveling snow, which I had to do yesterday.

The snow was a little compacted but there wasn't a lot of it so it was easy to move. I felt great after wards.

I'm back to exercising again, starting off with stretching, next week I'm going to throw in a few abs and see how it goes. Yesterday I had to take the day off the computer, my hands were bothering me, I hope I'm not developing arthritis in my hands. I used the computer so much that my pinky finger started aching right in the bone, the pain was making me sick to my stomach. It's good today. I'd go crazy if I couldn't use my computer anymore, it's all I've got now. Maybe a day off here and there might help. Well I'm off, take care everyone sunny
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Glad It's Over   I'm So Glad It's Over EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:02 am

There still hasn't been any snow here where I live. The weather man says it's going to get bad over the weekend. I hope he's wrong. I don't mind the snow as much as I do the ice. It seems like we usually get an ice storm here and then snow on top of it. yuck

I hope your hands get to feeling better. I injured my wrist a couple of years ago and couldn't get on the computer for a couple of weeks. I wasn't happy about that, so I know I wouldn't be a happy camper if I got arthritis in my hands.. Sad

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Glad It's Over   I'm So Glad It's Over EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:16 pm

I'm a bit miffed at hubby right now, he robbed me of the snow clearing detail. We had quite the fall last night and I was looking forward to shoveling today, but he did it last night. Mad!

My hands are pretty good today Hats, I think they were just over worked because one of the tutorials I did took about 5 hours. I had to split the time up and then come back to it later. After all that I didn't get the results I was hoping for, but I did learn quite a bit from the tut. Yesterday I knocked off 3 of them, but they were really easy. I'm enjoying the Paint Shop Pro tutorials more than the Photoshop tuts

I've taken to feeding the birds. I couldn't feed them when we had our cat because I didn't want him getting sick from their droppings and they sure leave behind a LOT of them. I finally got an excellent pic of them this morning. I'm off to make the rounds, got a lot of messages to answer today. Take care sunny

My Brood
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Glad It's Over   I'm So Glad It's Over EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:25 pm

Nice picture of your brood StarLite. It looks like they are getting plenty to eat Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm So Glad It's Over   I'm So Glad It's Over Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm So Glad It's Over
Page 1 of 1