Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Files 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Secret Files 3 Empty
PostSubject: Secret Files 3   Secret Files 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:19 pm

I am not sure this has been posted before but after you finish the recently released game, Lost Horizon, you unlock Bonus material including a playable original Prototype game of Lost Horizon that is totally different than the final product. Also included in the Bonus material is a jigsaw puzzle of the game that once it is completed you get this message...

Quote :
We hope you are looking forward to our next adventure and its reuniting with Nina and Max in Secret Files 3

So for you Secret File fans out there you have something to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Secret Files 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Files 3   Secret Files 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:07 pm

Thank you GreyFuss. Up to now information for a new Secret Files has been mainly rumor. I'm sure that a Secret Files 3 in development is good news for fans.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

Secret Files 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Files 3   Secret Files 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:38 pm

The way the Prototype of Lost Horizon started it looks as if it was originally meant to be a Secret Files game as Nina is in the opening cut scene. I wonder if that was the case and someone changed the idea to make it like an Indiana Jones cinematic old movie.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

Secret Files 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Files 3   Secret Files 3 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 11:47 pm

Here I am, finally catching up by buying the second Black Mirror and Secret Files, now I'll have to try to nab the 3rd Black Mirror (already mentioned beforehand) and Secret Files - it seems like I'm always chasing computer games as they run real fast (the boxes just grew legs that run like chickens) through the weeks of our gaming years!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Secret Files 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Files 3   Secret Files 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 12:31 am

GreyFuss I believe I did read somewhere that Lost Horizon started out with a Secret Files concept then went to the Indiana Jones concept.

I wonder how long Secret Files 3 has been in development.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Secret Files 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Files 3   Secret Files 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 5:44 am

At the beginning of Lost Horizon, Fenton Paddock enters a bar and tries to make a date with the new singer, but it isn't Nina. The player has 2 choices of dialogue with her which will decide what happens next obviously.
I played the bonus prototype and it had Kim as the main character, which was changed to Fenton for the game, a much better choice to my way of thinking. I suppose that could have been when it was decided to make it like an Indiana Jones adventure, another great choice with which I agree wholeheartedly.
In the bonus part, I got a special reward because I made Fenton return the flute he borrowed from the snake charmer. I guess one doesn't have to do that in the game. I also close opened doors and desk drawers and such stuff when a game lets me, I'm fussy that way.
The jigsaw puzzle shows Max and Nina and mentions Secret Files 3. I am happy about that and I'm also hoping there will be another game with Fenton Paddock. He is every bit as great as Gabriel Knight and George Stobbart, but Indy is still #1.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

Secret Files 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Files 3   Secret Files 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:04 am

Hi Mindysue

That was Max and Nina in the completed jigsaw puzzle? I thought it was Fenton & Kim.

If you rewatch the prototype the beginning cinematics show Nina and a young oriental girl flying on the same plane that Fenton had then it went to Kim playing the part that Fenton ended up playing.
Back to top Go down
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Secret Files 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Files 3   Secret Files 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 8:47 pm

Hmm, I think I vaguely do remember an early plane scene with Kim and other passengers, but I didn't pay too much attention to it and didn't recognize Nina. As for the jigsaw puzzle, I can't say that I truly recognized her there either, but the description said it was her and Max from the next game. I somehow remember Max a little better because on the box cover of SF2: Puritas Cordis he reminded me of Alan Ladd, and a little bit of a younger-than-now Brad Pitt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Files 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Files 3   Secret Files 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Files 3
Page 1 of 1