Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 Empty
PostSubject: Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3   Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Viva Media announced today its acquisition of Black Mirror 2 and Black Mirror 3 for North America release.

Black Mirror 2 is scheduled to release online and retail in February 2011

Black Mirror 2: Reigning Evil the second chapter in the series takes place in the 1990's, 12 years after the events in Black Mirror 1. Players will follow Darren and explore recreations of the quaint fishing village of Biddleford Maine, the English village of Willow Creek, as they experience this unsettling story.

Black Mirror 3: The Final Fear offers a rich and exciting story that takes place 12 years after Black Mirror 1 and seven minutes after the cliffhanger ending of Black Mirror 2. It starts all again when Darren is arrested and accused of homicide and malicious arson.

Scheduled for a March 2011 retail release

Platform PC
Price $19.99
ESRB: Rating Pending ( This is a mature game and not intended for all audiences)
Publisher: Viva Media
Developer: dtpEntertainment/Cranberry Productions

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3   Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:21 pm

That's great news since those games have been so tough to come by as imports!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3   Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:42 pm

It is very good news for those who have been trying to obtain the game. Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3   Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 12:14 am

Oh! Wow! Gee! I can't believe it! Oooooohhhh Wooowwwiieee - I can't wait to run out and buy both BM 2 & 3! Tell me, can I place a pre-order for them? What stores will they be sold - Walmart or Best Buy? Amazon.com, maybe?

Maybe I can buy BM2 on Valentine's Day? Or maybe the first week in Feb. and receive it in time for Feb. 14th?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3   Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:14 am

Black Mirror 2 is releasing in February.

Black Mirror 3 is releasing in March.

We probably will not see the boxed versions until April. I don't know if Wal Mart or Amazon will carry the game. I don't know if Bestbuy will carry it. Interact will have both games for purchase when the boxed versions become available.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3   Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:11 am

hatshepsut wrote:
Black Mirror 2 is releasing in February.

Black Mirror 3 is releasing in March.

We probably will not see the boxed versions until April. I don't know if Wal Mart or Amazon will carry the game. I don't know if Bestbuy will carry it. Interact will have both games for purchase when the boxed versions become available.

hatshepsut

Oooo! Goody, goody, goody!

You mean BM 2 & BM 3 is going to be a d/l when they first release in Feb./Mar?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3   Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:43 am

When Black Mirror 2 and Black Mirror 3 release they will both be available for download and as boxed versions.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3   Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:06 am

hatshepsut wrote:
When Black Mirror 2 and Black Mirror 3 release they will both be available for download and as boxed versions.

Please PM me when the boxed versions of BM 2 and 3 release and Dave at Interact gets them so I can order them.

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3   Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:26 am

ABZ as soon as I know the games are available I will let you know.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Magoozelle
Wanderer's Apprentice
Magoozelle

PostSubject: Re: Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3   Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:09 am

This is wonderful news! hatshepsut, do you know which download services they will be on? Hopefully Steam or Gamersgate. Smile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3   Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:11 am

Magoozelle I haven't heard what sites will have Black Mirror II for download. But my understanding is the boxed versions will be available in retail stores. I'll post if I can find out about who will have the downloads.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3   Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Just an FYI....

Black Mirror 2 is available on DVD at Amazon.com for $14.99.
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3   Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:51 am

jkeerie wrote:
Just an FYI....

Black Mirror 2 is available on DVD at Amazon.com for $14.99.

Thanks JK. I just ordered it for $14.99 and after I ordered it I checked to see how many they still had for that price on Amazon (it seems you never know until after you order something) after placing my order and it looks as they have a secret cache of Black Mirror 2 games for $14.99 (plus S & H which bought it up to $19.97)!

I jumped on buying it b/c of the hard luck I had back in Dec. with getting my hands on a copy of BM 2 and also b/c I thought if I waited until I bought it in a local store in our area I might end up paying about $29.99, and I wanted to get it at yesterday's prices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3   Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Viva Media Announces Deal for Black Mirror 2 and 3
Page 1 of 1