Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device Empty
PostSubject: Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device   Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device 2 Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device 2

I had not heard of this game until there was mention of it right here at the AP Forums. I just finished the game and I loved it. First I must tell you that I am partial to these 1st Person, Point & Click, Solo Exploration, Sci Fi games with Full Motion Video (FMV) as I love them. If you enjoyed classic Sci Fi adventure games like, Mission Critical, Symbiocom, Majestic: Alien Encounter, Dark Side of the Moon, Cracking the Conspiracy & The Arrival then I am sure you will enjoy Time Warrior. And to top it off, this Windows 95 game loaded straight up on an XP machine with absolutely no tweaking whatsoever. Not even Compatibility Mode and ran without a hitch. There is only one problem you will have with Time Warrior.......trying to find a copy to play as it seems to be very hard to get a hold of. There is one copy HERE with instruction pamphlet in JC just like I have. Does anyone have or know if this game came in an original big box? If you have one might I beg you to show us a picture?
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin
Gelert

PostSubject: Re: Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device   Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Yes. It did. I'm looking for one. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device   Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Excellent Gee. Its hard enough just finding the game in a JC, would love for someone to post a picture of the big box. Even better if that person would sell me it Cool
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device   Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:30 pm

I don't have Time Warrior The Armageddon Device but here is a picture of the box

Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device Timewarriorbox1 Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device Timewarriorbox2

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device   Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:31 pm

Thanks Hats...I love it! Does anyone have this big box?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device   Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:15 pm

You are welcome GreyFuss. It is a fantastic looking box isn't it. Hope somebody somewhere has the box for you Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device   Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:00 am

I believe I have this game in boxed form GreyFuss. It is an eye catching box. Perfect for display on any castle dungeon shelf. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device   Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Warrior: The Armageddon Device
Page 1 of 1