Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanna Play The Last Express?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Wanna Play The Last Express? Empty
PostSubject: Wanna Play The Last Express?   Wanna Play The Last Express? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Now boarding for The Last Express on DotEmu.com !

DotEmu.com (a site exactly like GOG) now has The Last Express ready for download DRM free and updated for new Operating Systems. I have downloaded games from this site and would not hesitate to do it again. Had no problems and like GOG you can burn the game to disk and play on any computer.

Quote :

DotEmu.com presents you its best wishes for the New Year 2011 !

To celebrate this new year, and also the 100th game available on DotEmu.com, we are very proud to announce the release of The Last Express, an adventure game designed by Jordan Mechner (Prince Of Persia). Taking place just before the World War I in the Orient Express - A train that used to drive through Europe from Paris to Constantinople - you will be trapped into an explosive mix of betrayal, romance, and political conspiracy. A staggering adventure game with a fascinating plot... Don't miss this little gem for only 9.99$, available only on DotEmu.com !

DotEmu.com
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

Wanna Play The Last Express? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Play The Last Express?   Wanna Play The Last Express? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Thanks for the heads up GreyFuss. I see they have Maupiti Island for a very good price. I've been wanting to play that one. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down

Wanna Play The Last Express?
Page 1 of 1