Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Roll up ! Roll up ! . . for the Jolly January Game Giveaway Contest !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Re: Roll up ! Roll up ! . . for the Jolly January Game Giveaway Contest !!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:28 am

By the way, the game was 'Syberia'.

Well done to everyone that solved it. cheers

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Roll up ! Roll up ! . . for the Jolly January Game Giveaway Contest !!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:11 am

Thanks Gelert for another great contest Very Happy

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Roll up ! Roll up ! . . for the Jolly January Game Giveaway Contest !!   Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 pm

Congrats to the winners, and thanks for the fun, Gelert!
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Roll up ! Roll up ! . . for the Jolly January Game Giveaway Contest !!   Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:04 am

Gelert wrote:

By the way, the game was 'Syberia'.

OMG! I'd never have guess this game even if I'd lived to be 3 billion years old - and I've played both of these games, but this was about 5 to 7 years ago!
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roll up ! Roll up ! . . for the Jolly January Game Giveaway Contest !!   Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:18 am

Jen! Where are you? Neutral

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
Lady Kestrel
Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Roll up ! Roll up ! . . for the Jolly January Game Giveaway Contest !!   Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:02 am

Jen isn't usually online on weekends, Gelert. I gave her a headsup about this over at MM, so you should hear from her soon.
Back to top Go down
Jen
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Roll up ! Roll up ! . . for the Jolly January Game Giveaway Contest !!   Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:38 pm

I'm here! Thank you for the lovely prize, and I really look forward to playing it. Congrats to you, too, Winfrey.
Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roll up ! Roll up ! . . for the Jolly January Game Giveaway Contest !!   Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Hi Jen and winfrey.

Your games will be packed up and despatched this week.

Fingers crossed for a smooth journey. Smile

Back to top Go down
Gelert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roll up ! Roll up ! . . for the Jolly January Game Giveaway Contest !!   Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Hi Jen! flower

Hi winfrey! flower

Your games were posted today.

Cross fingers for a safe journey please!!

Back to top Go down
Jen
Opportunist Explorer

PostSubject: Re: Roll up ! Roll up ! . . for the Jolly January Game Giveaway Contest !!   Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:20 pm

I will let you know the minute it arrives! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll up ! Roll up ! . . for the Jolly January Game Giveaway Contest !!   Today at 11:21 am

Back to top Go down

Roll up ! Roll up ! . . for the Jolly January Game Giveaway Contest !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2