Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They Know Who You Are

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

They Know Who You Are Empty
PostSubject: They Know Who You Are   They Know Who You Are EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:13 pm

One of the members posted this over at Gameboomers. I don't know if everyone has seen it but I thought it was funny.

Barry:

Check out the link below.......

I was shocked to find my location on earth so very EASILY!! It's really unbelievable. I was surprised to learn that such technology exists.

Don't need a tom-tom or tom cat or whatever ---

It uses your ISP address and finds the exact location of any internet user in seconds. It uses a sophisticated time based algorithm to do so. Try it and find your own location on the earth.

Your location will pop up in a new window in about 10 seconds or so. This thing has never failed to be accurate. It will find your exact location no matter what country you live in.

Click on this link, or paste into your browser:

Where Am I

StarLite:

Not only do they know where you are but they also know what you look like. Check it out here

This Is Me
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: They Know Who You Are   They Know Who You Are EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:04 pm

StarLite that is just amazing. I wonder where they got those pictures ? They Know Who You Are 10

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: They Know Who You Are   They Know Who You Are EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Not sure where the pictures come from , satellite images maybe . Google Earth can show where you live . Used it a few times .
Back to top Go down
winfrey
Daredevil Pioneer
winfrey

PostSubject: Re: They Know Who You Are   They Know Who You Are EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:03 pm

They Know Who You Are 285185
you hoooo I'm right here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/site/winfreysgames/
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: They Know Who You Are   They Know Who You Are EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:04 pm

I hope I can't be seen in the restroom ! They Know Who You Are 58276 They Know Who You Are 58276
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: They Know Who You Are   They Know Who You Are EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:29 pm

They Know Who You Are 58276 That would be embarrassing Embarassed Embarassed

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: They Know Who You Are   They Know Who You Are EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:11 am

It really doesn't dig up your real photo. I tried it using USA, the city/state where I live, the year I attended school and our last name and got a photo of chimpanzees - and I know I'm not a chimpanzee nor do I look like one.

hatshepsut wrote:
StarLite that is just amazing. I wonder where they got those pictures ? They Know Who You Are 10

How else? I believe (though I may be mistaken) they have copies of your photos from all the schools you attended and they upload them onto the internet.
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

PostSubject: Re: They Know Who You Are   They Know Who You Are EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:59 pm

It's supposed to be a joke BZ. I always tell people I'm the one on the right. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: They Know Who You Are   They Know Who You Are EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:55 pm

I always say I'm the one in the middle Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlienBZ
Daredevil Pioneer
AlienBZ

PostSubject: Re: They Know Who You Are   They Know Who You Are EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:16 pm

StarLite Moon wrote:
It's supposed to be a joke BZ.

Gee, I thought it was for real and that they actually had everyone's photos that were ever taken of them in their archives/databases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Know Who You Are   They Know Who You Are Empty

Back to top Go down

They Know Who You Are
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: