Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost in Time Parts 1 & 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Lost in Time Parts 1 & 2 Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Time Parts 1 & 2   Lost in Time Parts 1 & 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 3:32 am

I have come across a few of Sierras Originals Lost in Time Parts 1 & 2. I didn't know there was a Part 2. Is this a whole different game or is it he same game as the boxed Coktel Vision CD version?
Back to top Go down
HandsFree
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
HandsFree

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Time Parts 1 & 2   Lost in Time Parts 1 & 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 12:05 pm

I've asked the same question once at Adventure Gamers, and it seems the game was cut in two for the floppy disk release. When it later was released on cd-rom it said 'parts 1 & 2', but it's one game.
I've looked everywhere for part 2 on the cd-rom when I first got this game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Time Parts 1 & 2   Lost in Time Parts 1 & 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:01 pm

Thanks HandsFree you have saved me the time and effort of obtaining this game only to find there is no difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in Time Parts 1 & 2   Lost in Time Parts 1 & 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in Time Parts 1 & 2
Page 1 of 1