Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan Empty
PostSubject: Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan   Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:04 am

Hey Alan

Enjoyed Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok very much. Thank you for your efforts. Correct me if I am wrong but did the ending hint at a sequel, continuing story or another adventure for our hero?.......fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
AlanThorn
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan   Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:41 pm

Hi GreyFuss,

Glad you enjoyed playing the game and thank you for your feedback and support. You sure completed the game quickly Smile The 'good' ending does indeed leave open the possibility of a sequel, based on the closing remarks by Kate, the editor. Not so much a continuation of the same story, but more a new story for the same hero. Baron Wittard constructed many buildings in his career as an architect, and all of them have very different stories to tell and very different places to explore. I do intend to make another game too, but at present I am at the ideas stage, and I still have very many disconnected ideas. I doubt that my next game will be a sequel to Baron Wittard, as my co-worker Marlies will not be working with me on my next project. But if it does turn out to be an adventure game (as it might), I can say that it would very likely be more first person solitary exploration. I like those types of games, and I enjoy making the kinds of games that I like to play. Before the next three months, I hope to have an idea finalized.

Alan.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan   Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Hi Alan. I haven't played Baron Wittard yet but it's in the mail and hopefully I'll be playing it this weekend Smile . When you say ' the good ending', do that mean there is a bad ending that you can get?

I'm glad to hear your thinking of making another game. Another first person solitary exploration game sounds good. Those are my favorite kind of game (but even if it isn't I love all the adventure games Smile )

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AlanThorn
Wanderer's Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan   Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Hello hatshepsut,

Yes. The game features a total of two endings, a "Good" ending and a "Bad ending", depending on a choice made in the game.

Hope you enjoy the game Smile
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan   Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Hi Alan

A 'good ending' and a 'bad ending' fantastic, I'm going to try to get both endings Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan   Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:58 pm

AlanThorn wrote:
Hi GreyFuss,

I can say that it would very likely be more first person solitary exploration. I like those types of games, and I enjoy making the kinds of games that I like to play. Before the next three months, I hope to have an idea finalized.

Alan.

Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan   Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan Empty

Back to top Go down

Baron Wittard: Nemesis of Ragnarok ...Hey Alan
Page 1 of 1