Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alternativa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Alternativa Empty
PostSubject: Alternativa   Alternativa EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:36 am

I have just finished Alternativa and have to say its not a bad game. I enjoyed it, my only complaint would be it is rather short. Took me around 13 and a half hours. Not a real difficult game. The ending was rather abrupt which may indicate the development was cut short I don't know. With the abrupt ending it does seem that they left it open for a sequel. This is one gamer that hopes it is true. Keeping in mind that I am a tough grader ( very few games get an A) If I was grading it on enjoyment I would give it a solid B but because it was rather short for an experience gamer my tough grading curve will have to add a minus (-)

Recomended Alternativa 7
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Alternativa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternativa   Alternativa EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:51 am

Thank you GreyFuss. I've been watching this game for awhile. It looks like a good game.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

Alternativa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternativa   Alternativa EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:06 am

Thanks for giving us your thoughts on Alternativa, GreyFuss. Did you purchase the game from Steam, or is there an alternative venue you used? There is no boxed English version to be had, right?
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Alternativa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternativa   Alternativa EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:14 am

lakerz at this time Alternitiva is only available as download. I think the only place you can download it is from Steam.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alternativa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternativa   Alternativa Empty

Back to top Go down

Alternativa
Page 1 of 1