Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Conspiracies II: Lethal Networks - released!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gelert
Admin
Adventurer Extraordinaire

PostSubject: Conspiracies II: Lethal Networks - released!!   Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:31 pm

I've just been notified by Anestis that Conspiracies II: Lethal Networks has been released - on Friday!!

For European buyers, your preferred location for purchase should be . . Anima-ppd

For U.S. and all non-European Adventureres, Anestis recommends that you order here . . InteractCD

Happy Adventuring !!!! flower

An Adventurer's strength flows from the Point'n'Click Force.But beware The Dark Side my friend.Anger,rage,aggression.The dark side of the gaming Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.If once you start down the dark path of RPGs, Action-Adventures or . . eek! . . Casual Games (brrr!),forever will it dominate your destiny.Consume you it will,as it did Ethel,of whom we dare not speak for fear of instant expulsion from our true faith of Point'n'Click.
Back to top Go down
http://adventurepoint.co.uk
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II: Lethal Networks - released!!   Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Good news to hear Gelert. I have my copy on pre order from Interact Very Happy

hatshepsut

Daredevil Pioneer

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II: Lethal Networks - released!!   Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:59 pm

What kind of game is comspiracies 2? Adventure? Murder mystery? Action/adventure? I understand it's FMV, but what type of story behind it?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II: Lethal Networks - released!!   Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:16 pm

Alien

Use Gelerts link in the first post to go to the games web page for an explanation of the game. There are also links to YouTube gameplay trailers there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspiracies II: Lethal Networks - released!!   Today at 1:02 am

Back to top Go down

Conspiracies II: Lethal Networks - released!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1