Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhem 4: The 3 hands clock puzzle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldish
Wanderer's Apprentice

Rhem 4: The 3 hands clock puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Rhem 4: The 3 hands clock puzzle   Rhem 4: The 3 hands clock puzzle EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:03 pm

scratch

ok - I've tried this 5-6 times, and I can't seem to do the 'add up t he 3 circles' and input them to the numbers panel before the hands move. I did happen to write down an approximation of the positions of all numbers in the circle. That helps a bunch, but not enough cause I'm too slow I guess! So any suggestions for help would be appreciated.

Wanted to add that I finally figured it out - watching the hands - took a print screen of the clock after i pulled the chain to get a set of numbers that was easier to deal with (i.e. add up) then when it clicked on something that was fast I entered it and now I'm past that point.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Rhem 4: The 3 hands clock puzzle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhem 4: The 3 hands clock puzzle   Rhem 4: The 3 hands clock puzzle EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:32 am

Hi Goldish

This puzzle is a bit tricky if I remember correctly. You have to figure out each hands movements (they each move a different amount of spaces) then time it ahead of time
Back to top Go down

Rhem 4: The 3 hands clock puzzle
Page 1 of 1