Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warning May Be Offensive Read at Risk

Go down 
+3
Faust
StarLite Moon
hatshepsut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Warning May Be Offensive Read at Risk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning May Be Offensive Read at Risk   Warning May Be Offensive Read at Risk - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:46 am

Actually I was thinking about it tonight and was wondering if it wasn't a bit much. Leave it up to me to get carried away. Then that's when you have to step in the crack the whip. I could see this thread going for about 20 pages. I could just see Faust and me in a room together, hmm 3 days later and no sleep, then we'll just be babbling not knowing what the other is saying and still laughing ourselves senseless. It was a good laugh though sunny
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/

Warning May Be Offensive Read at Risk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2