Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WINFROTZ!! The best way to play... and FREE!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raj
Wanderer's Apprentice
Raj

WINFROTZ!!  The best way to play... and FREE!! Empty
PostSubject: WINFROTZ!! The best way to play... and FREE!!   WINFROTZ!!  The best way to play... and FREE!! EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 8:30 pm

Yeah.
Like I said.
Winfrotz is a little program designed specifically to play text games and it has all kinds of features like size, color, and neat-o-cool stuff. What a Face
It's great and...

IT'S FREE!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
http://download.cnet.com/WinFrotz/3000-7492_4-10424727.html
Back to top Go down
Gunness
Wanderer's Apprentice
Gunness

PostSubject: Re: WINFROTZ!! The best way to play... and FREE!!   WINFROTZ!!  The best way to play... and FREE!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:35 am

And if you're really lazy (or just want to "shop" around a bit), Parchment is completely indispensable cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.solutionarchive.com
Raj
Wanderer's Apprentice
Raj

PostSubject: Re: WINFROTZ!! The best way to play... and FREE!!   WINFROTZ!!  The best way to play... and FREE!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 am

Thanks Gunness!WINFROTZ!!  The best way to play... and FREE!! 131224
Parchment looks great for on-line IF! WINFROTZ!!  The best way to play... and FREE!! 214561

I tried out Zork and it was cool to see how the site worked.

Haven't figured out how to save yet though. WINFROTZ!!  The best way to play... and FREE!! 330941

Good luck with your Nokia.

You might try asking over on Just Adventure Plus. They have a pretty good IF forum, although the site in general has gotten too commercial for me. WINFROTZ!!  The best way to play... and FREE!! 632275

I don't have one but it would be way cool to play IF on a Blackberry. WINFROTZ!!  The best way to play... and FREE!! 458936

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Gunness
Wanderer's Apprentice
Gunness

PostSubject: Re: WINFROTZ!! The best way to play... and FREE!!   WINFROTZ!!  The best way to play... and FREE!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:59 am

Raj wrote:
Haven't figured out how to save yet though. WINFROTZ!!  The best way to play... and FREE!! 330941

You just type save and then bookmark the url that turns up - easy Smile

Ok, might try JA - I just thought it was a graphics adventure forum only. I might also try posting on rec.games.i-f
Thanks for your input! I don't want to form out the extra money for a Blackberry or iPhone, so I'll just settle for whatever I can get.
Back to top Go down
http://www.solutionarchive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINFROTZ!! The best way to play... and FREE!!   WINFROTZ!!  The best way to play... and FREE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WINFROTZ!! The best way to play... and FREE!!
Page 1 of 1