Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Next Big Thing New Trailer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

The Next Big Thing New Trailer Empty
PostSubject: The Next Big Thing New Trailer   The Next Big Thing New Trailer EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:45 pm

'Just two weeks prior to release, we invite you to view the official trailer for The Next Big Thing, the new adventure game from the creators of the famous Runaway series.

An homage to the game’s classic Hollywood setting, this preview is edited like a real movie trailer, giving players a closer look at the classy (and clash-y) pair of heroes!

For the next two minutes, dive into the hectic and kooky lives of Dan Murray and Liz Allaire. Their relationship is as interesting as the adventure they'll share, a mystery filled with laughs, crazy characters and all kinds of puzzles.'

The new Official Trailer Here

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing New Trailer   The Next Big Thing New Trailer EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Looks pretty good Hats !!
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing New Trailer   The Next Big Thing New Trailer EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 5:27 pm

I thought this one looks good too

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Next Big Thing New Trailer   The Next Big Thing New Trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

The Next Big Thing New Trailer
Page 1 of 1