Haarlem, The Netherlands – 8 April 2011 – Videogames publisher Iceberg Interactive and Dutch development studio Vertigo Games have released an all-new trailer to celebrate today’s launch of Adam’s Venture 2: Solomon’s Secret (PC). The second installment in the episodic action adventure series is now available in retail stores in English speaking countries, via worldwide digital download portals as well as via selected Christian channels.
The launch trailer for Adam’s Venture 2: Solomon’s Secret can be streamed below or at the Iceberg Iceberg Youtube Channel
. Alternatively, downloads are available at:
Adam’s Venture is an action explorer hero: adventurous but using his wits rather than resorting to violence. Brought to life from a third person perspective with the Unreal 3™ Engine, adventure gamers are in for a real visual treat in combination with Family values storytelling. In this second installment of the episodic series, Adam Venture and his crew end up in 1920’s Jerusalem having escaped alive from the Caverns of Eden. In their continuous search for the Lost Garden of Eden, they become entangled in a thickening plot featuring a ruthless dig for the ancient King Solomon’s treasure – but is that really all there is to it? What is the real goal of the infamous Clairvaux Corporation?
For European buyer Adama's Centure 2: Solomon's Secret can be bought via the Iceberg Interactive link on Adventure Point's main website Home page HERE
. Note the 10% Discount Code for Adventure Pointers.
For buyers from other countries - USA, Canada, Australia, South America, etc., please supprt Adventure Point by clicking on the InteractCD
link at the top of this Forum Home page.
Adam’s Venture 2: Solomon’s Secret features
• Developed using the critically acclaimed Unreal 3 Engine
• Second game of the episodic series. Brilliantly rendered in vivid 3D for striking visuals and truly stunning environments that breathe life into the story
• Non-violent gameplay
• Engaging storyline weaving a classic adventure with biblical overtones, adding more characters, depth and twists in this second game of the series
• 8 distinct levels, including outdoor environments, with much longer gameplay
• Over 50 challenging puzzles, varying in difficulty degree