Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucius

Go down 
+7
Faust
Taio
GreyFuss
mindysue
hatshepsut
AlienBZ
SweetDalilah
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:40 am

Gruefeeder

Your example of all the lines didn't change a thing for me. I still don't have to scroll anywhere. I think Hats has the solution for you. When I raise that percentage I get the screen like you showed above Gruefeeder.
Back to top Go down
gruefeeder
Opportunist Explorer
gruefeeder

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:38 am

GreyFuss wrote:
Gruefeeder

Your example of all the lines didn't change a thing for me. I still don't have to scroll anywhere. I think Hats has the solution for you. When I raise that percentage I get the screen like you showed above Gruefeeder.
I'm curious to see a screenshot of what you do see.
I have to scroll to the right 39 times to get to the end of the ----'s I put in.
I have to scroll to the right 19 times to see the send button to post this thread.

Hatshepsut, I don't have any magnifying glass.
I am using Firefox 4 on a Mac.
Is this magnifying glass an IE thing?
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:05 pm

Hi Gruefeeder

Below are 2 screenshots. The first one is what I normally see, Notice the 100% in the bottom right hand corner, this is what Hats was talking about. The second one is the screen I would see by increasing that to 200%.

I only have used Firefox once but it seemed to be pretty much the same as Internet Explorer. Do you show the whole Status Bar at the bottom of your screen? If not. Can you add it by right clicking on the Toolbar at the top and select Status Bar to bring it up?

Lucius - Page 2 Untitled-2

Lucius - Page 2 Untitlede
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:50 pm

gruefeeder wrote:
I've already said that my resolution is 1920x1200. It doesn't go any higher.
And I don't care to maximize my browser so that the start of the line is almost 2 feet from the end.
I have its width at a size I can confortably read. I don't know why it's a problem to delete a few ----'s
from a post so it will display properly but maybe this will show you what it's like ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unless your browser somehow manages to break that up into separate lines, maybe you'll
see what I see and see how annoying horizontal scrolling can be.

Dungeon Master Greyfuss , & Hats :

Both of you are probably have the right idea , or at least , you're both on to something . I had to pull up Chrome to make this reply , as both FF & IE (both 32 & 64 bit) made a reply pretty much impossible . Only this particular thread though , everything else is normal here at the Point , viewing wise .

gruefeeder :

What I suggested was actually lowering your resolution , not raising it . It stinks that you are having some trouble , however , there's not reason to get snotty with me about it . Consider this a warning .
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:33 pm

If the problem is only this thread then maybe it has to to with how the first post is arranged. Maybe the 2 YouTube videos that are side by side at the bottom.

These computers can be such an enjoyment and asset in our lives but they also can become the most frustrating too.
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:05 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
If the problem is only this thread then maybe it has to to with how the first post is arranged. Maybe the 2 YouTube videos that are side by side at the bottom.

These computers can be such an enjoyment and asset in our lives but they also can become the most frustrating too.

Tell me about it GF ! Tell you what , going to school for it , it's not making it easier ! Then again , making it harder is making it more interesting !
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:46 pm

gruefeeder I don't know if the zoom in and out magnifier is exclusive to IE or not. I'm not familiar with Firefox and what they have. As Faust suggested you would want to lower your resolution not increase it.

Faust are you still having trouble with this thread ?

hatshepsut

Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Unfortunately , yes , Hats . Things were fine , until I hit "reply" . More of a pain than a problem really , but Maybe it needs to be looked at . Will play with my browsers , make sure it's not just me .
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:34 pm

Hmmm I haven't had any trouble with this thread except the oversized screen shot.

But is it only on this thread you are having trouble now ?

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:23 am

Yes , Hats , this thread only . Everything else is a-ok ! Funny thing just happened . Everything seems back to normal . Things that make you go hmm...
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:37 am

Things that make you go hmmmm. Yes indeed Faust yes indeed. I am glad to hear that everything is back to ok for you

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
gruefeeder
Opportunist Explorer
gruefeeder

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2011 9:58 pm

GreyFuss wrote:
Hi Gruefeeder

Below are 2 screenshots. The first one is what I normally see, Notice the 100% in the bottom right hand corner, this is what Hats was talking about. The second one is the screen I would see by increasing that to 200%.

I only have used Firefox once but it seemed to be pretty much the same as Internet Explorer. Do you show the whole Status Bar at the bottom of your screen? If not. Can you add it by right clicking on the Toolbar at the top and select Status Bar to bring it up?

Lucius - Page 2 Untitled-2

Lucius - Page 2 Untitlede

Thanks for the screenshots.
It looks like your computer is breaking up the ----'s to fit the page.
Mine insists on putting all the ----'s all on the same line, stretching the page.

Now that the ----'s are gone from the first post, so is the horizontal scroll.
Thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 3:10 am

You are welcome

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:15 pm

Lace Mamba Global has just confirmed that the game will be released on October 2012. Infos and new screenshots in:

https://www.facebook.com/LaceMambaGlobal#!/photo.php?fbid=356666617709272&set=a.356666611042606.80422.134631356579467&type=3&theater
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucius - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius   Lucius - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucius
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2