Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psychic Bond

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Psychic Bond Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Bond   Psychic Bond EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Good day fellow gamers.

Do you have a psychic bond with your spouse? Here's what happened to me today. Usually when I want hubby to remember to get an item when he is out, I try to send him a psychic message. Sometimes it works sometimes not.

Well today, he was shopping for a new jacket and I remembered we needed bread. We can't afford to activate our cell phone, so I put my fingers to my temple and just kept repeating in my mind, BREAD. In my mind I said, "hun, try to remember your breakfast this morning and remember that we're having roast beef sandwiches for supper."

So when hubby came home, I said to him, I hope you got bread. So he says to me, were you sending me psychic messages.

He said that he was driving down the street close to our house and all of a sudden the word BREAD, just popped into his head. He wasn't thinking of anything, actually he was listening to the radio, then he remembered he used the last of the bread this morning. Then he went to the store and bought some.

Weird or what? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Psychic Bond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Bond   Psychic Bond EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:26 am

The mind knows and puts together clues we aren't aware of and whether this it psychic or not, I have no idea.
Several years ago, my husband came home all excited, and called out to me (I was upstairs) saying, "You will never guess what I just heard." And I answered, "Jack and Jane (not their real names!) are getting a divorce." My husband was totally surprised because that was his big news. He demanded to know who told me and I said, "Nobody, I just took a guess." But, for me, the really weird part of this is that as I was coming down the stairs I was thinking that I had to say my guess out loud, because if I didn't, I would be sorry. Nobody believes you when you say that's what you were thinking of guessing, but just didn't say it. Like I was that sure of my guess.
There's a little bit more to this, but I'm not sure how it connects with the rest. About three, four years earlier, I was talking with Jane and some remark she made at the time made me think that her marriage wasn't going to last much longer. The years passed and I didn't give it much thought. But I'm thinking now that it must have surfaced in my mind at the time I made my guess.
However, the mind keeps its secrets and I'll never really know. On the other hand, when I saw how disappointed my husband was at not being able to tell his big news, I was sort of sorry I guessed right. Go figure!
Back to top Go down
StarLite Moon
Daredevil Pioneer
StarLite Moon

Psychic Bond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Bond   Psychic Bond EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Hi Mindysue, how have you been. You are very perceptive to pick up on that. Do you find that you and hubby finish each others sentences. Hubby and I do that when we can't remember something. Bad thing is my neighbor is starting to do the same thing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://indieadventure.freeforums.org/
mindysue
Daredevil Pioneer

Psychic Bond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Bond   Psychic Bond EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:24 pm

About ending each other's sentences, as it turns out, my husband seems to know the end of my sentences even before I do! He is quick to catch on to where a thought is going even before I finish. Or before others finish their thought also. As near as I can figure it out, it seems to me that his brain is wired to see the whole of everything first and then separates the various parts into smaller segments. I am just the opposite, I see the details first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychic Bond Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic Bond   Psychic Bond Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychic Bond
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: