Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

Have a Favorite Move Theme Song? Empty
PostSubject: Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?   Have a Favorite Move Theme Song? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:55 am

Have a Favorite Movie Theme Song? Post a YouTube Video of it Here.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?   Have a Favorite Move Theme Song? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:02 am

I have many, many favorite Movie theme songs. I'll start off with this one.

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?   Have a Favorite Move Theme Song? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:52 pm

One of my favorites is:

hatshepsut

Last edited by hatshepsut on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?   Have a Favorite Move Theme Song? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:01 am

Oh yes Hats....that is a beautiful score. Didn't those older epic classics have the best real orchestrated scores, they were awesome and can't be duplicated with the computer enhanced scores nowadays. They had so much emotion to them. Could make your heart pound with excitement.

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?   Have a Favorite Move Theme Song? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:15 am

Oh yes GreyFuss those older epic classics had the best orchestrated scores. Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?   Have a Favorite Move Theme Song? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:33 pm

And a little more up to date...who didn't get chills with the original theme and the entire soundtrack of this great...

Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?   Have a Favorite Move Theme Song? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:19 pm

The theme from Superman is a great soundtrack.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?   Have a Favorite Move Theme Song? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Lord of the Rings..Fellowship

Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?   Have a Favorite Move Theme Song? EmptyFri May 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Very nice Miss Ang. What I think is so amazing about the 3 Lord of the Rings epics was that they filmed them back to back to back so none of the actors aged in real life. Something that I don't think was ever done before and probably never again. I also see the the lead actor, Elijah Wood, has a new corny TV show starting soon.
Back to top Go down
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

PostSubject: Re: Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?   Have a Favorite Move Theme Song? EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:07 am

GF..I did see something about Elijah Wood doing a goofy new show. Yes..Everything about those movies was just so amazing. Peter Jackson is very talented and has just started filming The Hobbit. Can't wait to see it.
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?   Have a Favorite Move Theme Song? EmptySat May 21, 2011 12:40 am

Anyone remember this theme and wonderful score?

Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?   Have a Favorite Move Theme Song? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:37 pm

I remember it well Greyfuss ! I was just 7 years old when Star Wars was making it's first theatrical run . I saw it once at a theater near my house at the time ,then twice more while visiting my Grandparents in Oklahoma .

This isn't really a movie theme , as it was released a year before the movie came out , but it lends itself well to the movie . Actually , if you close your eyes & listen to the song , it's very relaxing , I think !

Here it is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYmIKcP7Nbc

Another that I'm fond of : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhL2HRAVKZs&feature=fvst
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?   Have a Favorite Move Theme Song? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have a Favorite Move Theme Song?
Page 1 of 1