Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Bill
Wanderer's Apprentice
Mr. Bill

LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley Empty
PostSubject: LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley   LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Hi Dear Friends,

Wanted you to know that we have just posted Mark Hasley's review of Last Half Of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon.

Enjoy,

Bill and Lela
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrbillsadventureland.com
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley   LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Thanks Mr Bill

Marks reviews are alway written in a way that helps anyone reading them to determine from all the facts whether the game is for them or not. Even though I prefer games in first person as the series was up until now I think Billy did a great job in his first attempt at 3rd person. I believe you lose much of the "Jump" factor that Billy is known for in his other games because it is in 3rd person but I enjoyed the game very much from this adventure game player that likes to make games based on his gaming experience.

Thanks Billy, thanks Mr Bill & thanks Mark
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley   LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Thank you Mr. Bill that was a very good reiew for Last Half of Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon. I also have asked myself just who left the lights on and the candle lit. Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bill
Wanderer's Apprentice
Mr. Bill

PostSubject: Re: LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley   LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Hatshepsut - I think the lights must be on a timer so that they come back on. Smile

Greyfuss - We all say you are very welcome. Smile

Cheers,

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.mrbillsadventureland.com
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley   LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Hatshepsut - I think the lights must be on a timer so that they come back on. Smile

Cheers,

Bill

I hadn't thought of a timer. That would be one answer Very Happy

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley   LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley Empty

Back to top Go down

LHOD: Society of the Serpent Moon Review by Mark Hasley
Page 1 of 1