Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!!   The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:45 am

Just a few days ago Jonathan Boakes responded to a thread at the Adventure-Treff Forum. Great news!

Quote :
Hello all,

It seems I am a bit late, coming to this discussion, regarding The Lost Crown - A Ghost-Hunting Adventure. It seems I am a bit late, coming to this discussion, regarding The Lost Crown - A Ghost-Hunting Adventure. I'm 'on the road' at present, capturing and photographing scenes for game 3 - The First Crown. I'm on the road, 'at present, capturing and photographing scenes for game 3 - The First Crown. After a couple of years away from Saxton, it's great to announce that game 2 will be available later this year, with game 3 following next year. After a couple of years away from Saxton, it's great to announce that game 2 will be available later this year, with game three following next year. All in all, that will be a trilogy of ghost-hunting adventure games, with a very English setting, and tone. All in all, that wants to be a trilogy of ghost-hunting adventure games, with a very English setting, and tone.

I hope you have been enjoying the game, as much as I enjoyed making it. I hope you have been enjoying the game, as much as I enjoyed making it. It's a little difficult to understand the topics and discussion, so if anyone wanted to ask anything, please do, as I am sure someone can translate for me! It's a little difficult to understand the topics and discussion, so if anyone wanted to ask anything, please do, as I am sure someone can translate for me!

I shall endeavour to return to the forum as soon as possible (when I have signal for my phone!). I shall endeavor to return to the forum as soon as possible (when I have signal for my phone!).

Jonathan Jonathan

Adventure-Treff Forum Translated to English
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!!   The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:39 am

This is great news. Thanks for letting us know GreyFuss Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
gruefeeder
Opportunist Explorer
gruefeeder

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!!   The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:14 am

That translator did something weird with repeating each sentence.

I didn't know The Lost Crown was going to be a trilogy, but I'm glad to hear it.
Back to top Go down
jkeerie
Daredevil Pioneer
jkeerie

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!!   The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 4:16 pm

It seemed that Jonathan was talking in stereo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!!   The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Thats funny, I don't get this happening. Are you sure you guys just aren't hard of hearing and Jonathon keeps repeating himself so he can be sure you understand him?

HERE is the original link to the German article if you wish to use your own translation program like THIS one I used.
Back to top Go down
lakerz
Daredevil Pioneer
lakerz

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!!   The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!! EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:46 am

Excellent news!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!!   The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Crown - Trilogy!!!
Page 1 of 1