Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enter The Story
Wanderer's Apprentice
Enter The Story

The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers! Empty
PostSubject: The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers!   The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:17 pm

I'm planning to release The Count of Monte Cristo at the end of this week, but if anyone wants a free pre-release copy right now, all you have to do is promise to review it on a web site that does reviews. Like AdventurePoint,.. Or your FaceBook Page, or anywhere that people visit!

You can read about it here: http://enterthestory.com or just PM me.

The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers! Comc_splash_640_2

Don't worry, I'm not asking for a finished review by the end of the week. I know that reviews can take months. But the goal of this project is to adapt a new classic novel every few months, so I'm itching to release Mont Cristo and get working on The Picture of Dorian Gray. Smile

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
http://enterthestory.com/
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

PostSubject: Re: The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers!   The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:14 pm

I've sent you a pm .
Back to top Go down
Enter The Story
Wanderer's Apprentice
Enter The Story

PostSubject: Re: The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers!   The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers! EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:19 pm

After a month of testing,
The Count of Monte Cristo is on sale!

it's finally here. Based on Alexandre Dumas' story of revenge. You have to get Edmund Dantes out of prison (the dreaded Chateau d'If from which nobody has ever escapes), find out who put you there, then find the treasure so you can take your revenge. Includes classical music, the complete text of the original novel, an improved hint system and lots more.

Here's a review, here is the demo, here's a new interview (if the page is not in English click on ‘vertalen’ at the toolbar under Gameflow), here's the main web site (including teaser video), and here are some screenshots and wallpapers from the various games.
That’s all the news for today. Thanks for reading!

The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers! Cmc10
Back to top Go down
http://enterthestory.com/
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

PostSubject: Re: The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers!   The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:30 am

Thanks Enter the Story. It looks good Smile

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers!   The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Count of Monte Cristo: looking for reviewers!
Page 1 of 1