Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New OS Patches for several games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

New OS Patches for several games Empty
PostSubject: New OS Patches for several games   New OS Patches for several games EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:35 pm

In the folliwing link, there are several Windows XP/Vista and 7 (Why actually not) patches for some popular and valuable adventure games. To be more precise the page offers new OS patches for the following games:

1) Leisure Suit Larry 7
2) Lighthouse, tthe Dark Being
3) Phantasmagoria 2
4) RAMA
5) SHIVERS 2
6)Αmber: Journeys Beyond

http://www.squirtthecat.com/games/amber/index.html
Back to top Go down
GreyFuss
Adventurer Extraordinaire
GreyFuss

PostSubject: Re: New OS Patches for several games   New OS Patches for several games EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Thanks tsampikos

Squirts Installers have been around for some time but it is always helpful to post to remind folks that they are there for them to use....good job

A lot of Squirts & Jafa (same person I think ) Installers can also be found HERE
Back to top Go down
Draclvr
Speculative Fortune-Hunter
Draclvr

PostSubject: Re: New OS Patches for several games   New OS Patches for several games EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:14 am

I use the Squirt patches for years, but hadn't seen the other one, GreyFuss. Bookmarked it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New OS Patches for several games   New OS Patches for several games Empty

Back to top Go down

New OS Patches for several games
Page 1 of 1