Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Apologies for any confusion caused by the change over to the new forums, but you'll need to re-register to become members of the new forums. I hope you'll think it's worth it though.
Adventure Point Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure games Point & Click and all things PC games

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AngDMC
Daredevil Pioneer
AngDMC

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:17 pm

R.I.P. Steve Jobs 307217_2485335014408_1283615012_2989744_1516453147_n

Steve Jobs
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:33 pm

I heard about this yesterday . I know he had been battling pancreatic cancer for quite a while . Just 56 , is too young to die !
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
Adventurer Extraordinaire
hatshepsut

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Steve Jobs a man with a vision. A man whose innovations changed our daily lives. Steve Jobs will be missed.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:03 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
Steve Jobs a man with a vision. A man whose innovations changed our daily lives. Steve Jobs will be missed.

hatshepsut

A man with a vision ? Yes , that's true . I've never used an Apple product , so I can't comment on any of his "innovations" .
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:50 pm

I have an old IMac which I dearly love. It is the most user friendly computer that I have ever had.

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:46 pm

hatshepsut wrote:
I have an old IMac which I dearly love. It is the most user friendly computer that I have ever had.

hatshepsut

Happy it's worked for you Hats !
Back to top Go down
hatshepsut
hatshepsut

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:17 am

I baby it quite a bit because of it's age. I only play a handful of games on it ( they do play well) and and rely on my trusty Dell and win 98 for the rest. ( I just love my 98 Very Happy I baby it too. The ole winXP does most of my work for me )

hatshepsut
Back to top Go down
Faust
Daredevil Pioneer
Faust

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:20 am

I haven't used XP in over a year . Can't say I miss it much . Both my sister & brother-in-law have an iPhone .
Back to top Go down
tsampikos
Swashbuckling Globetrotter
tsampikos

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:11 am

The world of tchnology will never forget this brilliant person and his excellent mind. R.I.P. Steve Jobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Steve Jobs   R.I.P. Steve Jobs Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Steve Jobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adventure Point Forum :: THIS AND THAT :: General Talk, Comments or Questions-
Jump to: